To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Hiring Staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hiring Staff!

+23
gummygirl
mikecal7
Kressara
chiboba1
Rekxss
Mczipo
fuzzy1239
sasuke5ds
mrpickles71
Blind_guard666
lorki212
Brogren
amadeusj
AppemanxD
Adiados
jad36
HoboLary
predator289
Simoa
sleepydude
Lucifern
Calak98
TheiKing
27 posters

:: OP Section :: News

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty Hiring Staff!

Post  TheiKing Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Hiring Staff! ZWrA9
Currently my server organization is looking for fourteen new members of staff. Four Graphic Designers and Eight Writers for the main website. The moderator and admin positions need someone with experience with minecraft servers and with plugins (Bukkit Build 953),Operators must have experience in influencing members and helping people. The graphics person must be capable of producing quality work and be able to take requests anytime. Website writing, must be able to produce quality articles and have experience in writing on Wordpress 3.1.2 sites. . Eight positions are available for Operator, four positions are available for moderator and two for admin . The operator positions are basic ingame moderation of the server and experience in controlling large groups of players is essential. Moderators will look over the Operators, and will have a bit more responsibility. The Admin position needs admin experience, knowledge of plugins and experience with Bukkit. All positions need mature applicants that are enthusiastic about minecraft.
If you are interested fill out the app below and if I like the app we can talk more over PM. Or you can email me at theiking@ikingssgc.com or add me on skype Adamwcaple1993

Mod/Admin Application

Position applying for: (Admin or Moderator or Operator)
Time Zone:
Hours you can spend on servers:
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience:
Plugins experience:
Do you have knowledge of Stargate:
Other Informations you would like to share:
As part of the application you play as a normal user for a week then after that week the operators, mods and admins all take a vote

Graphics Application

Time Zone:
Hours you can spend on servers/website:
Examples of previous graphic work:
Past Experience as a graphic artist(if any):

Author/Editor/Writer Application:

Time Zone:
Hours you can spend on website or servers:
Past experience as a writer(if any)::
Sample Article Post:

Thank You,

Adam - TheiKing
iKings Stargate Coalition of Servers
Minecraft/Source Divisions
(Terraria Servers coming very soon)

Links:
www.iKingsSGC.com
www.iKingssgc.omgforoum.net (old forums - new one under construction)
Hiring Staff! Theiking-300x81

Last edited by TheiKing on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20148

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty Re: Hiring Staff!

Post  Calak98 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

I am applying for the moderator
my age is 14
Tulsa,Oklahoma
I live in the central timezone
I usually spend about 5-6 hours on server a day in the summer and avout 2-3 in the school year
I dont have much experiance as these ranks but believe i will do good
I dont have any pligin experiance
I have a little knowledge of stargate
All I want is to help this server out and make it as good as possible. Please Contact me. Also I want to stop the griefer force.

Calak98
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18948

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifern Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Is there still time/ space?

Position applying for: Moderator
Time Zone: [-5] Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Hours you can spend on servers: 8-16 (If needed) A Day
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I've had some 'Operating' experience on a few minor servers, than three moderator positions, one Minecraft-InGame server, and the others being other Non-Minecraft sites.
Plugins experience: Just a bit, I understand how to operate them, and do minor tweaks.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: Yes.
Other Informations you would like to share: Err... none? =P Besides that I am positive that I can help keep the balance and quality of the server and improve the experience of the players. And I'm usually going to be on the new iSGC CE server when it comes out. I've had a bit of experience with Crowd 'Control' and 'Customer' Satisfaction type jobs.

Last edited by Lucifern on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Lucifern
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18717

Back to top Go down

Post  sleepydude Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Mod/Admin Application

Position applying for: Admin
Time Zone:EST
Hours you can spend on servers:3-5 a day
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience:I am currently an owner of a private bukkit mod server (I am willing to let you come and use it, however I do not want to display the information publicly). I have also been a Moderator in a few other small public servers.
Plugins experience: I have worked with quite a few bukkit plugins and successfully modified and implemented them in to my private server.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: None currently, I am willing to install it and get any experience needed.
Other Informations you would like to share: I am able to create and maintain SQL databases, Program intermediate java, use PHP to create and modify websites/databases, work in a linux/unix cli environment, as well as create bash scripts as needed.

sleepydude
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18715

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty Simoa Moderator Application

Post  Simoa Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Position applying for: Moderator / admin if possible
*Time Zone: Eastern Time
*Hours you can spend on servers:5-12+ hours/ as much as needed
*Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: None i have never but will do my best!
*Plugins experience:Yes I know how to use plugins like world edit and many more.
*Do you have knowledge of Stargate: none unless you need me to.
*Other Informations you would like to share: I am a great builder and can help alot in the community from projects to helping many users on the servers. Also I am very mature and work with things like plugins I have done many things related to it.
ID: Simoa
I will be going on the Hogwarts server and the Expedition Earth server.
Please I hope you will accept this application. If needed I can do another job. I will do my best. Very Happy Plus I love to build and Im good at it so i can help you guys out with projects.

Last edited by Simoa on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : changing hours, format a little to be clearer and other info. also plugin experience i have now and admin if possible)

Simoa
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18732

Back to top Go down

Post  predator289 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Mod/Admin Application/OP

Position applying for: Im unsure what position i should be applying for. I'd happily do any position.

Time Zone: AU

Hours you can spend on servers: 3-5 Minimum, should more time be required i could probable do more.

Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: Had alot of experience as far as team management, training and operations (Just not for Minecraft, i use to be the AU Team Leader for Game-masters on a huge private WoW server. Completely different game dynamics and execution, but same principle and probably same work requirements. Each rank of staff has commands and responsibilities, customer service responsibilities, and general peacekeeper ingame) As far as minecraft experience goes, Ive only just started to use bukkit within the last 2 weeks, and played around with a wide range of plugins. Im newbie at best, but i learn very fast and im always going to be improving my skills through private practice on bukkit, OR willing to learn new skills off others.

Plugins experience: 'Permissions' Basics (such as setup, removal of rights and abilities, addition and removal or persons from groups), Lockette (Simple enough plugin to use, utilizes signs to privately lock a chest), Magic Carpet (Simple enough to use, in conjunction with permissions), MCDOCS (Information services that automatically load data, rules, updates, notices ingame), Incantatio (Realtime magic spell casting ingame: Although i dont like this plugin version, ive seen another which is imo better as it requires reagents to cast spells, hence limiting the use of spells to players who earn reagents.) NOTE: Not sure if you've done this already, but im sure Incantatio or the other one can have the spell names changed, possible awsumness for the HarryPotter server, using HP spells (then i dont have to learn the weird latin ones they use now in the plugin haha ) . Smile

Do you have knowledge of Stargate: Extensive...favorite show, only TV show i'll watch. Owns All 10 SGC seasons, All SGA seaons, All 3 Movies, And First Season of SGU.

Other Information you would like to share: I know that im only new (a Day) on this server but i would really like to start helping out on anything i can, mainly the Harry Potter Server, You probably dont realize it now but you could go so far with this. Not many places offer a RP Replica of Hogwarts for those crazy HP fans to walk around with and interact in Smile totally am one of those...haha

Also ive had the normal Minecraft Operator server experience. Thats pretty much mentally locked in. Just trying to understand bukkit more Smile

So being very new im not worried if nothing comes from this for a while, i just want to put it up for future sake until i can help with the bigger things.

As part of the application you play as a normal user for a week then after that week the operators, mods and admins all take a vote
predator289
predator289
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18763

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty HoboLary's Admin Application

Post  HoboLary Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Position applying for: Any of the positions that I meet the criteria for.
Time Zone: Eastern
Hours you can spend on servers: about 10 a day
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I was an admin on a server a couple months ago, but not alot of players were active on it.
Plugins experience: Iconomy, Monsterhunt, Big Brother, LWC, Lockette, Residence, Cartmania, Movecraft, Permissions and some others, I just can't think of them at the moment.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: I don't, but I have knowledge of Civilization games and the history behind them, as well as world history.
Other Informations you would like to share: I would just like to be an important member of the server, and I think that I could do alot of good on the server.
As part of the application you play as a normal user for a week then after that week the operators, mods and admins all take a vote: I will wait until the Civilization server is up.
Thanks for reading,
Ben

HoboLary
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18713

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty jad36's application

Post  jad36 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Time Zone: Eastern
Hours you can spend on servers: 5+ summer, up to 2.5 school year
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: moderator (current), admin on several small servers, many situations "moderating" little kids, whom some players remind me of with behavior, unofficial forum supervising for the admin who was on a vacation.
Plugins experience: none developing, some testing
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: after i finish doctor who, I'll be doing a marathon on that.
Other Informations you would like to share: I hold a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, I don't wear glasses, i kicked a 6 3" guy in the head, gently.
jad36
jad36
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 18755

Back to top Go down

Post  Adiados Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Position applying for: Admin
Time Zone: Central
Hours you can spend on servers: 2-3 a day. Per week depends on job.
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: Chat administrator at friendcodes.com. Co-Owner of PKMNEvoluton.net (now on hiatus) Founder of Revoluton Gaming Network (hiatus) Server admin on Twilightcraft (no longer running. owner didnt pay the bill.) and server operator on a few other un-named servers.
Plugins experience: Towny, LWC, limited programming experience with plugins. Never created any.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: My dad watches it sometimes Very Happy
Other Informations you would like to share: I'm a pretty dedicated individual. You give me a list and i'll have what I can done as soon as possible with the team work of people within my team. I'm a people person and i'm very good at dealing with problems. I have a level head and I don't get a big head when I get power.

Adiados
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18713

Back to top Go down

Post  AppemanxD Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Time Zone:GMT
Hours you can spend on servers: I got 60 hours in about 2 weeks on a server I liked so around that.
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: Not going in depth but I've been mod on 4 servers, admin on 3, co-owned 1 and own a private one.
Plugins experience: I know most plugins the server has.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate:I'm willing to learn.
Other Informations you would like to share: I love to play lacrosse, the other day I got smashed in the ribs so hurts bad atm. I have 3 cats and a dog, and am able to do 7 min mile.

AppemanxD
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18701

Back to top Go down

Post  amadeusj Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Position applying for: Mod, Admin, OP, I'd be glad to help in any position!
IGN: amadeusj
Time Zone: CEST
Hours you can spend on servers: It depends. Sometimes just 3-4 hours and sometimes the whole day.
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I've been both mod and operator on several servers.
Plugins experience: Basic knowledge with mods such as LWC, mcMMO, Towny.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: Not very much.
Other Informations you would like to share: I am a real fan of the "Harry Potter" book series and therefore I would mostly be active on the Hogwarts server. I'm good handling disputes while staying impartial and fai.

This may be a rather short application and my experience of plugins isn't the best but if I get a place on your team I will do my best to do my best to reach your expectations of an admin, mod or op.

Sincerely, Amadeus Jonsson

amadeusj
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18730

Back to top Go down

Post  Brogren Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey guys, here goes nothing! I'm going to be brutally honest with you and that'll probably hurt my chances of getting accepted but I'd regret it if I didn't atleast try.

Position applying for: Admin or Moderator. I don't know which one you'll need most but I'm willing to try either. Preferably admin.

Time Zone: GMT +1. Not sure how many mods or admins there are in this timezone but I'm often online when there's no one else except regular members.

Hours you can spend on servers: Depends on my work. Sometimes I work 12-hour shifts. Those days there will not be much playing. Probably down to 3-4 hours. But on the positive side, I'm free from work every five weeks. When that happens, I'll be online up to 18 hours a day (as I have been for a while now).
On normal workdays (8 hours), I'll probably play something like 5-8 hours effectively.

Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: Actually none before I was granted temporary admin (mod before) on the Hogwarts server. This is sadly my first online server aswell but I'm a really quick learner (as you might have noticed) and I will read up on the plugin the server uses. And not only read up - I will actually study them until I can quote them in my sleep! That's not a joke btw (well, yes it is but you get my point!)

Plugins experience: As I stated above - none. Except a little bit of the ones used on this server.

Do you have knowledge of Stargate: I know the TV-show if that's what you mean. Cool

Other Informations you would like to share: Well, some of the admins and moderators know me a little already. I would hope they see me as a responsible, social and down to earth guy. That's what I'm aiming for anyways.
The same goes for all the other players. Yes - I've gotten mad sometimes but that's only human and it wasn't for ridiculous reasons. Most of the time I'm happy and joke around. All of the time I'm responsible for my (and others) actions.
I truly LOVE the Hogwarts server and since I was (is) part of the building and I want to stick with the server until the end. I'd love to stick with it as a moderator or admin.

Last edited by Brogren on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Brogren
Brogren
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 18765

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Time Zone: central
Hours you can spend on servers: 5-6 summer 2-4 school days and sometimes almost all day durring the weekend
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: i helped run james server for awhile, then i was an admin on his server. I was also an op for a bit on mineland. And before Civrp closed down I was a Mod.
Plugins experience: moderate. though not very good at installing them as of yet
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: moderate
Other Informations you would like to share: umm not much except that i like to help people online.

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

MCPoints : 19006

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty Moderator

Post  Blind_guard666 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 am

Time Zone: AEST
Hours you can spend on servers: 2 hours on weekdays and about seven on weekends
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: ran my own server with a ww2 theme with guns planes and teams mod. made all maps on server, but chewed up too much internet so was forced to close down.
Plugins experience: installing and running
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: lots of knowledge
Other Informations you would like to share:make lots of skins
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19549

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty mrpickles71's Moderator Application

Post  mrpickles71 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Application for mrpickles71

Position Applying for: Moderator

Time Zone: PST

Hours Spent You Can Spend On A Server: 4+ hours every day

Moderator Experience: I took part in being in charge i a couple previous servers my friends and I had.

Plugins Experience: Unfortunately, I have not had much experience with the amount of plugins some of the best servers have used. Fortunately, I have researched plugins (such as CraftBukkit) to be prepared.

Knowledge of Stargate: I believe I have a good amount of knowledge, but if there is a different "Stargate" that I am unaware of, please, inform me.

Other Information: Well, the reason i want to be a moderator is mainly to help as much as I can in any way possible in the Hogwarts server. For now, my goal is to stick with this server until the very end, and then, go from there. I have been in this server almost since the day it started. I know everything that has been built, and I know every member of the server (unless someone joined while i wrote this application).

I am ready!

mrpickles71
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18754

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty application

Post  sasuke5ds Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

Position applying for: Admin (will settle for mod)

Time Zone:pacific

Hours you can spend on servers:end of august-june 1 hour or less on the weekends (each year) from june on i don't know its summer ^_^

Operator/Moderator/Admin experience:i am an owner to a bukkit server

Plugins experience:big brother, essentials, worldguard/worldedit, iconomy, residence, dimension door, multiverse(some what), permissions and (really good at permissions nodes sorta), uquest, citizens, xwarp, lockette, commandbook, kiwiadmin, milk admin(little bit), mcmmo, chatcensor, ichat, simpleprefixs, labyrinth, modarena, ringplatfrom, godpowers, adminrage, meanadmins, skylandplg, simpleskylands, iconomychestshops, tent, MCDocs, magicspells, factions, and i can learn new ones some what fast

Do you have knowledge of Stargate:no

Other Informations you would like to share: owner to a bukkit server

Last edited by sasuke5ds on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
sasuke5ds
sasuke5ds
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18675

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzy1239 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Position applying for: Admin(or op or mod)
Time Zone:EDT
Hours you can spend on servers:until school starts maybe like 6-10 hours a day. After school starts 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-5 hours on weekends
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: used to own a bukkit server that was somewhat popular until it went down because of time constraints
Plugins experience: Worked with a lot of different plugins including worldedit, worldguard, magicspells, iconomy factions, etc. Basically the types of plugins for a pvp server.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate:I could research it but no i have no idea
Other Informations you would like to share: I play on the hogwarts server and applied for neverwinter.

fuzzy1239
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18704

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty my application

Post  Calak98 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 am

Time Zone: central
Hours you can spend on servers: 5-6 summer 2-4 school days and sometimes and abuot all day durring the weekend
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: to tell you the truth ..................none. but there is a first for everything
Plugins experience: none but i learn quickly
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: no
Other Informations you would like to share: i like to help admins and other players like new people online.

Calak98
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18948

Back to top Go down

Post  Mczipo Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 am

Position applying for: Admin or Moderator
Timezone: Eastern
Hours you can spend on servers: I can typically spend 8+ hours on the servers unless I have something planned otherwise and i can be on when most other people can't.
Operator/Moderator/Admin Experience: I have been an Admin on a server called Purecraft but that server went away and have been temporary mod before.
Plugins Experience: I have experience with Bukkit, Worldedit, Cuboid when it was used, but i can still learn more and I learn quickly.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: If you're talking about the TV series then i have a little experience but other than that no.
Other information you would like to share: I'm typically a people person and i respect what most people have to say. I tend to help out the New players and am kind to everyone. I am also very helpful when it comes to building projects and doing what is asked of me. That is pretty much it so i have this left to say- ._.

Mczipo
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18664

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekxss Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Mod/Admin Application

Hours you can spend on servers: Depends on the days of the week. Normally I can play an average 4+ hours on a daily basis

Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I have vast experience on different servers.
Plugins experience: I have to say I am have a decent amount of experience in a bukkit server. The last previous server I was on was an Australian Bukkit server.

Do you have knowledge of Stargate: Yes I do

Other Informations you would like to share: I know that the position of the moderator should never be taken lightly and requires high dedication towards the server. Although you can see I have not been on this server for a very long time, I think I have gathered enough skills to be a highly effective moderator. I know the vast majority of commands for regular players in a bukkit server. I am patient and willing to help the people in need.

I really hope that the community would think that I am an eligible candidate for being an moderator. Thank you for your time reading this application.

Rekxss

Rekxss
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18630

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekxss Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Rekxss wrote:Mod/Admin Application

Time Zone: UTC +8
Hours you can spend on servers: Depends on the days of the week. Normally I can play an average 4+ hours on a daily basis

Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I have vast experience on different servers.
Plugins experience: I have to say I am have a decent amount of experience in a bukkit server. The last previous server I was on was an Australian Bukkit server.

Do you have knowledge of Stargate: Yes I do

Other Informations you would like to share: I know that the position of the moderator should never be taken lightly and requires high dedication towards the server. Although you can see I have not been on this server for a very long time, I think I have gathered enough skills to be a highly effective moderator. I know the vast majority of commands for regular players in a bukkit server. I am patient and willing to help the people in need.

I really hope that the community would think that I am an eligible candidate for being an moderator. Thank you for your time reading this application.

Rekxss

Rekxss
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18630

Back to top Go down

Hiring Staff! Empty Application for Moderator.

Post  chiboba1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Position applying for:Moderator
Time Zone:Pacific standard
Hours you can spend on servers: As long as I am needed.
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience:I have a lot of moderator experience,I am a moderator in 3 servers and from that i have learned how to control players and help them.
Plugins experience:I am experienced with a lot of plugins since i have played in many servers.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: Yes
Other Informations you would like to share: I am also admin in 1 other server.

I really hope you allow me to be one of your many great staff. I was also looking to be a head boy of the slytherin if I was unfortunate enough to not be a part of your staff. What a Face

chiboba1
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18593

Back to top Go down

Post  jad36 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 pm

is anyone here by any chance a freaking amazing bukkit plugin coder? Very Happy
jad36
jad36
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 18755

Back to top Go down

Post  Kressara Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Position applying for: Moderator (or Admin if you think I'd be good in that position)
Time Zone: EST
Hours you can spend on servers: Since school has started back up for me, I can be on for about 2-4 hours. During the weekend, I can be on for much longer, about 2-8 hours.
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I have some experience of being on a staff team for a couple websites and groups, and with team management, staff responsibilities, and dealing with problem-makers. I do have my own server, just a small bukkit one, for me and my friends whenever we all feel like playing. I'm good with people; friendly and willing to help someone out. I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor and can lighten-up a tense situation. However I don't tolerate griefers or people with no respect and who won't listen.
Plugins experience: I've worked with a few plugins like worldedit, permissions, LWC, essentials, and others. I've also lately been playing around with mod and plugin coding, watching and reading tutorials, but I'm still a beginner with it all, and haven't had too much experience just yet. But! I'm a quick learner and I am quite interested in learning how to code.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: No, I'm afraid not. I'm willing to learn about it though!
Other Informations you would like to share: I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan, so the Hogwarts server is where you'll most likely find me. I've been playing on the server for a few weeks; came on before RP started. Recently I've been wandering the grounds, just exploring the castle more and trying to commit the passages to memory, and I've stumbled upon many griefs that range from large to small. After notifying an op, mod, or admin, if any were online, I'd help patch it up and just continue on. I completely support the new griefing rules, and I'm submitting this application mostly so that I can help out more. An extra set of eyes to watch out for griefers and deal with them accordingly. It saddens me, watching people coming in and destroying everyone's hard work that makes this server as amazing as it is. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm implying that our current mods, ops, and admins aren't doing their job, because they're doing a good job in my opinion. It's just sometimes a op/mod/admin isn't always on, or they're afk when a griefer is going nuts, with only us students able to take screenshots and hope an op/mod/admin becomes active to stop it before more damage is done. I'm also willing to accept the responsibility of being a professor if you need one, and if you think I'd be a good professor. I have a couple ideas to make the server more fun and enjoyable, and I'd be willing to help out with any building or coding projects.
As part of the application you play as a normal user for a week then after that week the operators, mods and admins all take a vote.
Kressara
Kressara
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18685

Back to top Go down

Post  mikecal7 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Position applying for: I am hoping to be an admin(Admin or Moderator or Operator)
Time Zone: GMT
Hours you can spend on servers: 2-3 a day considering i have school
Operator/Moderator/Admin experience: I have been a mod on a couple servers before but this will be my biggest job... if i get accepted
Plugins experience: I know a little bit about plugins the only plugin that has me a little dazed is permissions but only installing it. And i think that's because it's harder to work on a macbook pro.
Do you have knowledge of Stargate: of the tv show? yes

mikecal7
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18565

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next