To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed

4 posters

Go down

my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed Empty my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed

Post  trenty43 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:24 am

my idea is to start a small squad of people to patrol the area when they are not in class and look for places that have been griefed and look out for players doing it. we could probably carry a few supplies around to fix it. Hope you guys like my idea. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18866

Back to top Go down

my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed Empty Re: my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed

Post  chilly38 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 am

it could work very well, and i hope others like it.
I say Yes!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stop the griefing with the griefing police

chilly38
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18657

Back to top Go down

my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed Empty Re: my idea to help staff not have to constantly search for placees that have been griefed

Post  Kressara Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:56 am

Not a bad idea. Usually if I find a very small grief, like a block of cobble or wood missing from the wall or ground, and I have the right items on me, I just patch it up and keep exploring the castle.
Kressara
Kressara
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18729

Back to top Go down

Post  predator289 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 am

This is a good idea. Very Happy

But it would have to be an unofficial group as you need Staff Permissions to create items, check block damages and move around the castle in places players shouldn't be.

Also i would assume it would need to be unrelated to staff activities as it would be unproductive for staff to be consistently spawning items at players requests. Majority of staff carry around the basics for fixing griefs all the time (well i do Razz)

Also staff are considered the 'Police' ingame so i don't think Iking would like the thought of players being considered 'Police'.

For the moment staff are efficient at finding and fixing the griefing. Eventually there will be no need for anyone to be fixing things anyway.

I would ask Iking if your allowed to do this privately, and in your own time, if your still interested Smile
predator289
predator289
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18807

Back to top Go down

Post  predator289 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:06 am

Kress has the right idea Smile fix something small and easy and move on.

Players shouldn't be hassled with fixing the griefing, thats really the staffs issue Smile

Players should be playing and enjoying themselves then worrying about griefing. Very Happy
predator289
predator289
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18807

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down