To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
A mini idea I had for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A mini idea I had for the server!

4 posters

Go down

A mini idea I had for the server! Empty A mini idea I had for the server!

Post  Mariobros980 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:24 pm

I was just thinking while I am waiting for my whitelist allowance about some ideas and one popped up in my head. I don't know if this has been added or not, but if it hasn't it could be quite cool.

If the staff of Hogwarts have offices, maybe you could add another part to the griefing/banning schedule. I've heard at the moment you get a warning then a ban, but maybe before a ban you could give DETENTION! So, first a warning, then a detention, and if he/she still carries on, a ban.

Just an idea I had! I can't wait to see if I'll be able to play on the server. May I also ask how long it takes to get added? Does it take a week, a month, or just whenever?

Mariobros980
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18372

Back to top Go down

A mini idea I had for the server! Empty Re: A mini idea I had for the server!

Post  Mariobros980 Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Can I also ask when the 1.8 update will come! I won't give the link and how to do it because you probably already know that Smile

Mariobros980
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loganscottman91 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Detention you say hmm not a bad idea maybe king will read this like it. who knows and the server has already been updated too 1.8 already so.
Loganscottman91
Loganscottman91
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18642

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:01 am

well... no all of these ideas have already been thought of and implimented. As for your whitelist application noone but the trusted builders and staff can enter the server during this construction period. anyone who registers onto the websites will be notified by email of the servers opening to the public
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20104

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariobros980 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 am

TheiKing wrote:well... no all of these ideas have already been thought of and implimented. As for your whitelist application noone but the trusted builders and staff can enter the server during this construction period. anyone who registers onto the websites will be notified by email of the servers opening to the public

Ok, I didn't know it was in construction period (I'm guessing griefers). It's ok that the 'detention' isn't great.

Mariobros980
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:13 am

Mariobros980 wrote:=
(I'm guessing griefers).

No no, the most griefings we ever get is obscure window damage. We are adding a whole new level of things to the server and it will be beyond anyones dreams
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20104

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am

yeah quick question. im on the build team, but I cant gain access to the server, is it me or you?
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19505

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum