To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]

+3
kloud_strife
trenty43
TheiKing
7 posters

Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Empty Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]

Post  TheiKing Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Newhog

The Original Minecraft Hogwarts server. Reserve your spot today for the revolutionary magical server!

Dedicated Server - 24/7 - Duel - Classes - Quidditch - House's - Ghosts - Potions- Bukkit - Plugins - Detailed Lore - Role Play - - Tons More!

IP:
To Be Released on October 31, 2011

Website/Forums

Official Website: www.iKingsSGC.com
Temporary Forums: www.Forums.iKingsSGC.com

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Updates

This is the place where any change to the servers operations or buildings will be announced on this thread.

[center]Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Staff

Head of Operations
iSGC TheiKing

Administrator(s)

Moderator(s)
MOD J20Green
MOD Tomaz
MOD Kalin
MOD Hato_Hero

Trial Operator(s)

Graphic Artist(s):
Head of GFX: ]iSGC] TheiKing
After Effects GFX: (Position Available)
Minecraft Avatar Skin GFXs: (Position Available)

If you would like to apply for a position on the Graphics Team, send a message to TheiKing via the Help Wanted section on the official iSGC forums.

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Backstory
[qoute]The spoiler below is a very important section that you must read in order to make sense of the server, please take the time to read the story before applying to the server.[/quote]
Spoiler:

We people here at the iKings Stargate Coalition enjoy and encourage the freedom of choice. This freedom includes you becoming your unique self, as this is the whole point of the word/action called role play. We encourage people around the world with different backgrounds to choose your path in the worlds of magic. We encourage your charcater to be your or choice. (Aside from house sorting)

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Contact

Join our chat! Talk to staff, talk to players, talk to the entire iSGC community! Submit your ideas on the forums and we can discuss it! Staff is on there almost all the time!

Or you can contact us conventionally in by email (TheiKing@iKingsSGC.com), Youtube (StargateChannel), Skype (iKingsSGC), and/or the main site and forums! (No help requests will be answered if they are posted in the Skype chat or the main chat on the iSGC website. All help requests must be submitted on the iSGC forums

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Screenshots

Spoiler:

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Rules

-No griefing
-Absolutely no X-Ray clients or mods
-Absolutely no modding or hacking clients
-No looting other students property
-No inappropriate names
-No racism
-No sexism
-No sharing account information
-Do not advertise other servers outside of the iSGC network
-When in local chat, use correct grammar (as much as you can)
-If banned you lose privilege to do anything but walk around.(unless banned without valid reason)
-Use relevant skins
-Use the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack once it has been released

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Wdcrules
-No kill on sight (KoS for short)
-Must give a warning before attacking student in a duel
-The other person has 10 seconds to reply before you can kill them
-Don't kill in non-duel arenas (haha I lied... its not possible as pvp zones are regulated)

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Griefers
They will be dealt with!

[center]Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Downloads]

Texture Pack

Currently we have a amazing HD 64x64 texture pack being created by our awesome Head of iSGC Operations: TheiKing, so once it is released you may be able to download it and use it in server![/b][/u]

MCPatcher

To get the texture pack to work, you will need to download MCPatcher and run it as directed here.

Skin Pack

A while back a few of our members created a genius and epic skin pack for our enjoyment, and you can download that by clicking here!

SIGNATURES!

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] P9jrT

Donations and Benefits... This section is for people who want a better server and can contribute to server costs...after all servers are expensive.

Donations towards the server will help immensely with keeping the iKings Stargate Coalition of Servers running. EVERY cent goes straight to the upgrades to provide more slots for more people and better performance!

There are 7 Donation levels, below is a list of their donation amount for each level

Donator Level 1: $5.00 - $9.99

Donator Level 2: $10.00 - $15.99

Donator Level 3: $15.00 - $19.99

Highroller Level 1: $20.00 - $25.99

Highroller Level 2: $25.00 - $29.99

Highroller Level 3: $30.00 - $35.99

Exclusive: $40.00 - Any above amount

Be sure to put your user-name in the Comments section, and Private Message me on the forums with your transaction ID, or include your in game name in the message attached to your PayPal payment.

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Donation-Matrix1-770x1024

*DISCLAIMER* - As a thank you for your generosity we will give you access to awesome features (list of commands not listed). We have the right to remove them from ANYBODY at anytime if they violate the established rules. This is a gift for donating, you are not buying the rank. Anybody who disputes a donation before discussing the issue with an iSGC Admin will be instantly banned from all iKings Stargate Coaltion servers.

( We had to include this becuase of a few issues in the past.)
Application(s)

Whitelist Application
You need to do this application before filling in ANY faction applications.

Code:
OOC

In Game Name:
Why Hogwarts RP Experience:
Time You Can Dedicate to the server:
Do you understand that the server is not yet launching at this time but rather this post is for the pre-launch advanced white-listing opportunity:
Do you understand that the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack will be crucial for you to have downloaded and installed when it is released:
Will you participate in the pre-launch activites starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st:

IC

Name:
Appearance:
Fears:
Personality:
Skills:
RP Example (Add Dialogue):
Backstory (1-2 [b]LONG[/b] paragraphs and must relate to the server backstory in 4 different ways):

Have A Great Day! Hope You Enjoy the upcoming prelaunch events and ultimately HOGWARTS RP EXPERIENCE!
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20104

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Empty Re: Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]

Post  trenty43 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC

In Game Name: trenty43

Role-Play Exp.: i role played on this server

Why Hogwarts RP Experience:i chose this server because i always wanted to be a wizard since i had seen the movie the day it came out, i would pretend to be harry potter and use sticks as wands with my friends, now i have the chance to visit Hogwarts and become a wizard.

Time You Can Dedicate to the server:i can dedicate 3-8 hours daily for this server

Do you understand that the server is not yet launching at this time but rather this post is for the pre-launch advanced white-listing opportunity:

Do you understand that the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack will be crucial for you to have downloaded and installed when it is released:

Will you participate in the pre-launch activites starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st:

IC

Name: Trent Vallance

Appearance:Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Sketch 28_617478_minecraft_skin-617478 View Gryffindor kid

Fears: he is afraid of peer pressure, and also of trying something that he is not good at and getting laughed at

Personality: mostly friendly unless being provoked, intelligent, athletic

Occupation: in the summer he delivers the daily prophet, in his spare time he might read, study, or hang out with friends

Skills: intelligent, strong,will stand for what he believes in.

RP Example : Trent had been waiting for this moment ever since he got his letter, he was so exited he had been waiting months, the time had come. Trent walked out of the compartment and started to socialize, while doing so he met two people bob and Joe, they were also first years, the three went into the compartment and George bought lots of candy from the cart, and they snacked on it till they arrived at Hogwarts.

Back-story : Trent Vallance was born in Toronto, Canada where he grew up, at the age of ten he received a letter informing him he was accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, his father told him he was a half blood, Trent told his parents that he wished to go to Hogwarts.

his parents told him that they would take him to diagon alley. he bought all his supplies, wanted a wolf not sure about that though, then went to buy a wand at predators wand shop (just thought i would put predator for a tribute to him, why police college, WHY!) he bought a 5inch vine-wood wand with a dragon heart string for a core, then he set of to kings cross station to start his year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

king if you would like it i could be the skin designer for the ISGC, if you want to see what i have done i have some harry potter skin i made, here is the link http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/trenty43/

made this awhile a go for the old one and just thought i would put it in here to kind of explain more about my character
Name: Trent Vallance

Gryffindor First Year

Good Points:

-Strong
-Intelligent
-Cooperative
-will stand up for anyone as long as they deserve it

Bad Points:

-Over reactive
-Over confident
-doesnt like to be proven wrong

What kind of magic I prefer:

I really like explosives so bombarda and confringo are my choice in spells, but i also like protego, stupefy, expelliarmus, and expecto patronum.

Lessons he may choose for next few years:

-Defence Against The Dark Arts
-Care of magical creatures
-charms
-

Wand Properties:
Pheonix Tail feather
Vinewood
9 Inches

Sports/games I play

-Quidditch/seeker
-Hockey
-Exploding snap
-Wizards chess
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18778

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Empty Whitelist application

Post  kloud_strife Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

OOC

In Game Name: Kloud_strife
Role-Play Exp.: I've roleplayed before, mostly on forums though.
Why Hogwarts RP Experience: Why not? Hogwarts is an interesting server that I've played on before.
Time You Can Dedicate to the server: Im normally on early mornings anywere from 5 to 7 am, depending on how early I get up. I can be on from about 4 to 6ish pm. Weekends, it varies, but probably a couple of hours a day.
Do you understand that the server is not yet launching at this time but rather this post is for the pre-launch advanced white-listing opportunity: Yes.
Do you understand that the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack will be crucial for you to have downloaded and installed when it is released: Already have it downloaded and installed.
Will you participate in the pre-launch activites starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st: Yeps.

IC

Name: Abraxas Strife (His friends call him brax) (:z)
Appearance: Short for his age. Blue eyes, the normal hogwarts uniform, tanned skin, black hair, a bit chubby, red glasses. (I have managed to fit all of this onto a custom minecraft skin, minus the shortness.)
Fears: Heights, not much else.
Personality: An introvert, but not the scared, shy kind. More the "get out of my face before I hurt you" kind. Very adventurous and brave, and loyal to those who befriend him. Fairly resourceful
Occupation: He volunteers at soup kitchens cause hes just a good person like that. (honestly, Im not sure what you meant by this, so I hope I got it right. The only other option was child labor)
Skills:
Quite good with Herbology, very resourceful.
RP Example (Add Dialogue): It was the middle of the night, but Brax didn't care. He had been dared to sneak into the restricted section after dark, and darn right he would, if only so that he could prove himself to the other [Insert house he gets sorted into here]. He made his way through the maze of books, until he came on one that seemed different than the others. As he started to open up, the librarian, Mr. Adamson, appeared out of nowhere. "Ahahaha, you nasty little first year, I see your out of bed!" he cackled "It'll be detention for you! Let me see your face a little better, so I can know which house to take points from!" James reacted quickly, pulling out a couple of books from the shelves to delay the librarian, but keeping one for proof that he had been there...

Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs and must relate to the server backstory in 4 different ways): Born in a small town known as Dunheavy (In Ireland), Brax never experienced the odd situations that most fledgling wizards had, mostly due to his overprotective parents. they wanted to protective him from Hogwarts and magic, so that he could live a normal life. But the longer magic is delayed, the more explosive it will be when it finally manifests, and explosive it was. So explosive that it nearly killed a student from his elementary school. His parents realized that they couldnt keep the truth from him any longer, and on his eleventh birthday (In June) they gave him his letter. He's heard of the wizard dueling complex and the Diagon Alley portal, and despite all the magic of Hogwarts, those are the things that appeal to him most. He's heard rumors of the "secret history" but nothing definitive yet.

kloud_strife
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19474

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Empty Hogwarts Whitelist Application

Post  mrpickles71 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 am

OOC

In Game Name:
mrpickles71
Role-Play Exp.:
• Hogwarts Rp Experience “Beta” (before renovations)
• A war server where two “tribes” would attack and steal land from each other
• A civilization server (which I owned) that was all about monarchy and trading.
Why Hogwarts RP Experience:
I am an excessive fan of Harry Potter, so when I first saw this server, I immediately wanted to join. Throughout the last couple of months, this server has been a huge shareholder of my time. It has been really fun, and I cant wait to see how the renovations look.
Time You Can Dedicate to the server:
I can dedicate two to four hours a night on Monday-Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, I can play for two to five hours.
I do!
I do, and I will download it once available.
Will you participate in the pre-launch activities starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st:
Definitely!

IC

Name:
Stan Kastus
Appearance:
Stan is a tan kid that likes to wear unique clothing. Not odd clothing, but just something different than others so that he is noticeable. When he was young, he messed around with his premature magic abilities and “accidentally” (most believe it was on purpose) dyed his hair a crazy pattern of blue.
Fears:
The dark forces, missing important things, ignorance (unawareness), and getting beat
Personality:
Stan is a smart, clever optimist that likes to do great things and to have a say in things (power). He has a great skill for taking things that are frustrating and putting a good mood on it. With this, Stan is great, loyal friend to anybody.
He, being eleven, doesn’t have a job yet. He spends his time experimenting with his premature magic abilities. He is curious and likes to learn more about who he is.
Skills:
Stan is very skilled at figuring things out. He likes to use his surroundings to complete tasks. He is very smart, and wants to learn more at his new school, and hopes that he will even be let in. Physically, Stan, in his enthusiasm to do new things, got into running and working out. He is in to sports, and loves to take part in them.
As she walked up to the window, she could see her son squatting in the dirt, staring at the dirt below him. She noticed that he was making miniature waves crash around in a puddle. It hadn’t rained for weeks, so she knew he was responsible, and was proud Stan was learning quickly. After watching a little longer, she called him in for dinner. “Mom! Did you see some of the things I was doing with that water,” Stan enthusiastically chanted. His mother replied that she hadn’t, wanting Stan to learn reality on his own, to learn it the best way he can. “I wonder what would happen if I …!” Stan’s mother blurred out the rest of the sentence, proud and satisfied with her son, whom she knew will be a great wizard.

Backstory (1-2 long paragraphs and must relate to the server backstory in 4 different ways):
Stan is a pure blood. He was born to a wealthy family, a family that was very skilled at magic. Stan’s father was an auror, and his mother was an architect (designer). For example, she designed mass buildings that were used by the ministry, other wizarding groups, and even some muggle companied. When the dark lord gained power, and when he was killing muggles, he targeted Stan’s mother. He knew she worked with muggles, and was appalled. He tried to make her build colossal buildings for him and his followers. Stan’s father was clever and was able to get her out of that situation and into hiding. When under the radar, they got to spend a lot of time together, and used their magic to entertain themselves. They stayed hidden until Voldemort was taken down. The two together were smart and powerful enough to survive any other attacks they had received.

After Stan’s birth, his parents were in their 50’s and retired. This allowed them to spend as much time with Stan as possible. Because the time period (at that time) was way after Sir Harry’s school life, electronics were an amazing part of Stan’s life. His parents didn’t want him to figure out his abilities until he was of age to go to Hogwarts, where he could control it. Stan was an electronic genius, and having wealthy parents allowed him to have the best education and an abundant collection of resources. Even though he had a lot, he never acted spoiled, but was grateful, but still in the back of his mind, curious. He always had the urge to learn more, and wanted to be able to show people everything he knew. Once he figured about some of his magic capabilities, he investigated them in many ways, wanting to know as much as possible. Right now, he is longing for the chance to get in to his dream school, Hogwarts.

-mrpickles71

mrpickles71
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18710

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread] Empty Re: Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]

Post  Tmaples Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:27 am

OOC

In Game Name: Tmaples
Role-Play Exp.: Played on a mates role-play server, and played on The Harry Potter server before the re- do
Why Hogwarts RP Experience: I Have always liked The Harry Potter books and films thought it was a great idea so now that there’s a role playing server I had to get involved. Also the back story for the server is really good
Time You Can Dedicate to the server: whenever I get a chance
Do you understand that the server is not yet launching at this time but rather this post is for the pre-launch advanced white-listing opportunity: Yes
Do you understand that the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack will be crucial for you to have downloaded and installed when it is released: yes I will download it as soon as I can
Will you participate in the pre-launch activities starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st: Yes whenever I can get on

IC

Name: Falco Dortent
Appearance: taller than average but average looking, brown hair likes sports so wears a Quidditch uniform when he can.
Fears: dark magic and the truth about his parents.
Personality: friendly and a good team worker and a good all-round person
Occupation: Doesn’t have one but he spends most of his time looking at history books.
Skills: Good at talking to people, Good at most sports but not all and enjoys history
RP Example (Add Dialogue):As Falco arrived at Diagon Alley he was so excited to get his supplies but he had no money or knowledge of where to get it from he then overheard other people talking about Gringotts Bank so he followed the signs to it. when he entered the bank it was massive with stone floors and ornate stone work as he approached the goblin at the end he said in a loud gravelly voice KEY PLEASE Falco was confused he did not know what he was talking about until suddenly around his neck appeared a silver key on a chain.....
Back-story (1-2 LONG paragraphs: Falco never understood why his parents gave him the name they did but that didn’t bother him what did was the fact that his parents where always so secretive with not telling him anything about his early childhood or even anything about them before he was born until one night when he awoke to hear a tapping noise in the downstairs study. he went to investigate so down he went into the hallway he went to turn the handle but remembered it was always locked. But then a flash of light shot through the key hole of the door and the door swung open revealing an old chest resting on the table when he approached it the tapping got louder and louder he then tilted the lid up to peek inside and out rushed letters and envelopes knocking Falco back in the process. After he had gotten back up he carefully picked up a letter it was titled "Dear Falco Dortent" he was confused why would a letter for me be hidden away, as he read on he discovered it was an invitation to Hogwarts School, at this moment his parents came bursting into the room shocked and speechless Falco demanded that they told him what this was so they explained to him how many years ago a Battle had taken place between Good and Evil and how they were involved with it they then went on to say that because things had changed with the ministry and how for 19 years people lived in fear and how books were wiped clean of the event until a great man stood up and said that we should not live in fear we should allow people to know the truth about what happened. They then told Falco that Hogwarts had invited him to join and that if he wanted to they would allow it so they handed him an old book which they told him was something called a “Portkey” which would take him to a place called Diagon alley were he would find the supplies he needed to attend Hogwarts Falco asked why they couldn’t come with him and they simply replied "We will never enter the magical world again".....
P.S i cant wait to get on the server as see what everything looks like

Tmaples
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18343

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:42 am

OOC

In Game Name: Blind_guard666
Role-Play Exp.: this server and Dungeons and Dragons
Why Hogwarts RP Experience:I believe minecraft and RP are a very good combo, and, that the Iking and his team have put alot of work into the server, which will make for an enjoyable experience.
Time You Can Dedicate to the server: any time im not doing anthing else, so 3-4 hours a day on weekends and 1-2 on weekdays.
Do you understand that the server is not yet launching at this time but rather this post is for the pre-launch advanced white-listing opportunity: yes
Do you understand that the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack will be crucial for you to have downloaded and installed when it is released: yes
Will you participate in the pre-launch activites starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st: yes

IC

Name: Ashley “Ash” J. Williams
Appearance: Tall with Jet black hair, near black eyes, light skin, low cheek bones and a fairly large chin. Large L shaped scar on left side of face
Fears: The Unknown, extremely small spaces, Fran Drescher.
Personality: Ashley is a take charge kind-of-guy, whose ego can get in the way at times and is quick to make decisions, but will always make them for the group, even if it includes self sacrifice.
Skills: Machinery, Guitar, Magic, Dueling.
"Ash, Ash c'mon wake up already” I unsteadily opened my eyes to see my sister standing at the door yelling at me to get up. This happened way too often and I was really getting sick of it. “Didn’t anyone ever teach you how to knock? And you know I need my beauty sleep”. She replied, in that same sarcastic tone she always used, “Whatever Chinface, just don’t complain when I’m late for my big trip to a secret place”. True, she hadn’t really liked me at all since my Dad suddenly announced that “Ashley was going to a school in England”; this had really pissed her off, but whose fault was it that I was a Wizard, or a Warlock or an Elf, or whatever you call it. I hadn’t asked for these powers. I’d Much Rather have Wings. Wings would be cooler.
I Got up slowly, savoring my last hour of America for six months. I would really miss the place. The Long Summer days, The great internet connection, and pizza, a big sloppy dripping-with-grease slice of Pizza. Going to England to a school named Hogwarts wasn’t exactly on my list of things to do after I finished high school. Then again, I wasn’t sure it was on anybody’s. “Goodbye America, Hello Great Britain. Don’t see what’s so Great about you though, your weather sucks and I gotta live in a Castle, an ACTUAL CASTLE, with stone and gates and towers and… things that castles have”.
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs and must relate to the server backstory in 4 different ways):
Born and Raised in Royal Oak, Michigan, Ash found out about his wizarding ability at the age of Thirteen, but as both his parents were non-magical, Ash had to wait for a rare visit by his Uncle Floyd, the only magical member of his family, to find out he was a wizard. Being raised non-magical Ash grew up very in tune with technology and never really used magic, even when he found out he had it, he grew up as a normal kid. But somehow his Uncle had convinced his Parents to send him to Hogwarts, the “Greatest school for young witches and wizards in all history”. So Ashley, at the age of 17, will have to sit amongst the 11 year old kids of the first year and go through another seven years of school to learn his magic.
Ash has always had an inflated ego, and thinks of himself as a socially brilliant Genius Athlete. In Reality though he never had too many friends, his grades weren’t wonderful and he couldn’t run a mil without an oxygen tank. Still, Ash is good with people at first, and he’s no dunsky. His inflated ego can get in the way at times but he can put it away when things get serious. He’s a leader and a tactician, and a fighter. Ash isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty and has a great love of machinery and mechanics, and is currently restoring a 1969 Dodge Charger, for when he gets his license. Ash, like the car, isn’t 100% complete yet. Some might say he’s eccentric, and some might say he’s crazy, and some might say he’s bat-shit insane. I’ll leave that up to you to decide

Wand details
Ash wood
103/4 inches
Dragon heartstring
Has a yellow racing stripe
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19505

Back to top Go down

Post  xFrozt Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC

In Game Name: xFrozt
Role-Play Exp.: This server and Akatsuki Clan server (died)
Why Hogwarts RP Experience: Well, I am a Harry Potter fan and I have been in this server for several months but I took a break on minecraft after the server went into under-construction mode I also stopped so that I can catch up with school work. I chose Hogwarts RP experience because I have been finding a nice RP server and when I found out about this server AND that it is Hogwarts related, I got really interested in the server.
Time You Can Dedicate to the server: 2-5 hours (depends on day)
Do you understand that the server is not yet launching at this time but rather this post is for the pre-launch advanced white-listing opportunity: Yes I do.
Do you understand that the iSGC Stargate Server texture pack will be crucial for you to have downloaded and installed when it is released: Kinda.
Will you participate in the pre-launch activites starting on October 24th and ending on launch day October 31st: I should be able to participate.

IC

Name: Al Night
Appearance: Black hair and eyes. Normally wears a robe or a hood and jeans for casual
Fears: Death and mysterious figures.
Personality: A little bit patient, Shy and loyal.
Skills: Good in disguise, Duelling and have interests in potion, DADA and care for magical creatures
RP Example (Add Dialogue): In the trip to Hogsmaed, Al was unable give in the permission slip to go to Hogsmaed due to the fact that he was from an adoption home and he had no guardian. Each time the students leave to Hogsmaed he is left in Hogswarts alone. He uses his time by practising spells, studying and sometimes secretly leaving Hogwarts grounds to find some magical creatures he can play with.
Backstory (1-2 LONG paragraphs and must relate to the server backstory in 4 different ways): Al has been put into adoption since birth for some mysterious reason. He found out about his ability at an age of 4 when he mistakenly took his friend's "rare stick" (wand) and swing it at his friends causing them to faint. There were different groups in the adoption centre and one of the groups were called the "mistaken" ones. Every night they randomly disappear and appear the next morning. One day Al manage to find about the mistaken ones ability and that they were wizards too, he decides to join them and they train and study about duels and DADA spells for years. Slowly, each of his friends manage to get accepted one by one to different wizardry schools such as Durmstrang and Beauxbatons leaving him to be the last mistaken one. At age 11 he found a letter in the trash bin. Looking at the letter which was all dusty and dirty, he opened it and finally found out that he got his letter months ago but the adults thought it was a prank and so threw it away. Al had to pack as he knew that Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry was going to be his home and a new adventure for him.

Wand Properties:
Yew
11 inches
Thestral tail hair
A nice grip only for the owner with carvings of clusters of berries running down its length
xFrozt
xFrozt
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18622

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm

THE statue i made is there, ohh yeah i win like a boss who is a super harry potter fan and is really bored at the moment. this was the highlight of my day Very Happy
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18778

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum