To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!

:: OP Section :: News

Go down

iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! Empty iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!

Post  TheiKing Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am

iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! P

So you may be wondering what has been going on in the iSGC™ these past few days.

Well here is the new iSGC Plus™️ Newsletter. The content contained in this newsletter will essentially be the same as the iSGC Plus™️ Podcast but on a much more frequent timetable. The podcast is a very time consuming and work intensive process to create at the high quality that we all like it at, and well with my senior year of high school upon me and all the work to get the Hogwarts RP Experience server's new role-play system as well as planned launches of the newest additions to the iSGC™️ as well as the return of Mineland and the new Mineland servers.

The above video is just something i thought I would throw in for the novelty, give the Newsletter a taste of the old (more about why I called it old at the end of the newsletter) intro with epic music. I do this because I find the intro theme to make anything you read seem amazingly awesome. Which you will need due to the fact this is excruciatingly BORING newsletter.... ohhh im just kidding, but not really. Anyway ONWARDS.

iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT! Plus

So, what has really been happening in the iSGC™ since the last episode of the normal iSGC Plus Podcast.

Well, now over two weeks since the last episode and what does the iSGC™️ HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT, absolutely totally......... Everything you could imagine to happen. Ok hope you all enjoyed this very informative newsletter I'll let you g.....yeah as if I would let you all off without a long winded speech about at least one thing.

So I'm just going to announce things as they pop into my head. I don't have any of my server plans with me at the moment as Im sitting in study hall typing this out so I don't have to do it when I get home, instead I can go home and continue the exhausting work of building the new Hogwarts ( or rather massive new additions and massive renovations to the castle itself. Now since your all just dieing to find out what i have been working on Below I have included a nice little bullet list for you viewing pleasure (or to just casually scroll past and not give a flying monkey.

Todo: Hogwarts RP Experience Server

• Wizard Duel Complex : Lobby completion

• Wizard Duel Complex : Obstical Course Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex: Scavenger Hunt Course Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex : Dueling Arena Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex : Spleef Arena Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex : Dueling Arena Strip

• Common Room Rebuild: Ravenclaw

• Common Room Rebuild: Hufflepuff

• Common Room Rebuild: Slytherine

• Common Room Expansion: Gyrffindor

• New Spawn building ( this has already been completed. Included in the new building is a series of character trait tests as part of the all new addition to the RP system, a sorting ceremony

• Kings Cross Station: Structure has been completed,this will be an intricate part in the new role-play system and is located near the brand new spawn

• Hogsmead (the town of Hogsmead will be different than the Hogsmead from the books and movies. E reason for is will be explained in the new backstory)

• Brand new backstory: this new story will expand on the old base idea at the server time,ine is set 28 years after the events of the Harry potter and the deathly hollows prolouge. So in total the time between when Harry Potter and his friend attended Hogwarts and the time the server begins is roughly about 49-55 years.

• Diagon Alley Retrofit: with so many things changing to go along with the new backstory we are revamping with Wink

• Nocturne Alley Ruins: when word broke out that Lord REDACTED and the Death Eaters were defeated, mob among mob raided Nocturn alley, they chased out any remnants of dark magic. The ruins of it can still be seen.

• Azkaban: I have completed the framework for Azkaban but I am still torn between if we should have it as a server jail or ..... Apartment buildings Smile

• Ministry of Magic: the ministry of magic has been out of construction for about a month thanks to predator289 who has gone off to police academy and is no longer with us. Since it has been completed this will become the hub for all staff and only staff to enter and view changes (these will be url's to the actual updates on either the isgc site or forums)

• Quidditch Pitch: the pitch will still have no use beyond assemblies. The quid ditch plugin development has been halted completely due to the recent mine craft updates.

• Platform 9 3/4: the platform is completed. In the new backstory the platform has been moved out of our visible dimension and phased into another dimension. It is in the same geological position but in this dimension London has been flooded by global warming and it serves s a very nice hiding place for the wizarding world. More about this will be explained in the coming backstory

• Dungeon Expansion: the dungeons are currently beginning a retrofit making it more realistic and it will extend across the entire castle. Included in this leaky update are new hidden passages, secret rooms and an improved look.

• NPC teachers: the goal of the new RP system is to make the server live on it's own without a lot of staff intervention. Now what that means is we want the server to operate with classes running all the time whenever you want to learn something.

ok everyone that would be all of the updates coming to the Hogwarts RP exp....OK FINE lied. There may....be one last thing I can disclose to you all. You know the ministry of magic right. Well the ministry as you knew it is no more. The ministry has been rebranded into The Pantheon of Discord. The goal of the pantheon of discord is to keep anything regarding magic hidden and safe. Now many of you may think that that is just what the old ministry did. Well your wrong. The Pantheon of Discord doesn't use the radically extreme Methods at the ministry of magic does. The pantheon simply moved the compromised material out of phase with the normal World and into the dimension that platform 9 3/4 is held. Now the pantheon does not go un challenged, here is a rival an their name is.....sorry you have to wait to find that out Wink.

Brand New graphics coming for iSGC Plus Podcast

Yup with the new editing capabilities I have at my disposal I decided that it was time to step up my game on the graphics side of the podcast as well. Now all of these graphics will be intros and transitions into different segments of the show. This all includes a brand new intro for the let's play series, a transition to iSGC news intros for when we start discussing the different iKingsSGC servers such as Mineland or Hogwarts RP experience. Below I have included just a few of them so you can grab a sneak peak

iSGC Plus: Lets Play Series Intro

Sponsors:

Loading:

Donate:

Mineland and other past servers returning?

Yes starting in November 2011 the iSGC will be periodically reopening it's old servers such as Mineland 2.0 and iKings Freebuild For Fun among others as well as some brand news servers we think you will love.

List of Returning Servers:

1. Mineland 2.0

2. iKings Freebuild for Fun

3. Civilization: Expedition Earth

4. iSGC Test Server

Brand New Servers

As mentioned above there will be new servers coming into the iSGC in the next coming months. Many of those are really amazing and unique. I can guarantee nothing like this has ever been attempted in mine craft ever before.

1. Relative Dimensions in Space:

this server is a Doctor Who based server. The setting is during both the tenth and eleventh doctors tenure.

• StargateAdventure:

this server is a 6 slot multiplayer role-play server that will blow your mind.

• Mineland: The Ressurection:

This server has a backstory of it's own which will be released soon but a short description about this server would be, post apocalyptic sequel to Mineland 2.0

• Vale Decem:

the third server in the Mineland series. We have the present day Mineland and we have the end of the would Mineland.....but now , now we have the "what came before" Mineland

TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20100

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

:: OP Section :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum