To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]

5 posters

Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] Empty Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]

Post  TheiKing Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:36 am

Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] Newhog

So, here we are 51 years after the events of the Battle of Hogwarts and the uprising against the Dark Lord Voldemort. At first look things may appear to be unchanged. They may appear as they did long ago, the time that has been stricken from all history books. The Ministry of Magic had felt that it was best to keep all record of that horrible, horrible time hidden from all future generations. Well, my name is Lucious Dextres Pextrus and I am here to introduce you to a world of untold wonder. But first we must review a few things about who and what I am, the school you will be attending, and well your destiny.

Introduction:
Page II

Welcome back student. I feel I must let you in on a secret that many before you have kept. Before I dish this juicy little tale I must have your word you will never tell another living..... or dead soul for that matter, what I am about to tell you. Ok good, now that I have your agreement we can continue. My name is, as you read on the last page Lucios Dextres Pextrus, and.... I am a book. Oh I know that face your giving me right now. Snarky and unbeliving, well we are talking about magic here arent we! If you dont believe about me just wait till you see the paintings, they make you pass all that chicken you ate at that feast out. Wait, getting a bit ahead of ourselves there am I.

Ok so yes, im a book. But let me explain. I am not just a book, well I am, but im not. Oh fine ill try to explain it better. I am a person trapped in an ordinary book. My soul, my mind, and my magic were all ripped from my body and thrown into this smelly old dust collection machine. It was a punishment by our lord and master of that time, Lord Voldemort. I will not delve into the boring details of that tail just yet. Instead I will explain what you must know, what the ministry of magic never wanted to be told.

The reason the history books accross the world were wiped clean of this event? Simply because they were cowards. Just as they were cowards the first time Voldemort rose to power. They wanted to keep everyone in the dark, never let them know the horror he caused. Well they succededed. For 19 years that is. There was resistance to this so called organization for the good of all magic (the ministry), by our savior, Sir Harold Potter and his wife Lady Ginny as well as their associates. Before their children went off to Hogwarts these grown up heros wanted to make sure nothing that they experienced as children had occured EVER again. The overthrew the ministry of magic. They seized control and reformed it. Made the magical world a democracy, a world run by the people and for the people of all magical AND muggle decent. But this transition was not welcomed by everyone. Former allies of the dark forces that oppressed this world fought back. They tried to take advantage of the new Ministry in its weakened state.

The new Ministry soon fell and the magical community was torn once again into chaos. But this chaos lasted but mare weeks or rather..... mare seconds. You see, proper time travel is a horrible thing to mess with. Go back into the past change things forever by altering the natural order of time or go into the future and risk bringing back knowledge that can change the outcome of the future you just witnessed. Even muggle scientists know this. Sir Harold once again risked his life and the entire worlds future and past by going back 5 years into the past.

You see, the remnants of the new ministry saw the reason they failed at creating a new order. Sudden change never works when there are many evil doers following the path lord voldemort set for them. Sir Harold went back to gather all the names of the dark force leaders. He gave 5 years of his time, in seclusion waiting, for when they started the minsitry. He returned just at the time the new ministry was to reveal its intentions. He provided the list to HIMSELF. Can you believe the nerve on that guy, jeeze, one touch of the finger could have created a paradox that could collapse the space time continuum in our universe altogether. (When your as old as I am you pick up a few things about temporal mechanics.)

With the list of names the new ministry opened, it tore down every last trace of dark magic. Its true goal, its only goal:

" We as a people must never allow what had happened those many years ago to repeat itself. We must protect our people and those of the Muggle world from all kind of dark magic. Never again shall our children fear for their future. WE STAND TOGETHER! Who do we stand together with? The leaders of the Muggle nations, the influential people of the wizarding world. This world must never find out about the existance of magic or what it has done in the past. The muggle leaders agree. It is a unanamous decision that all traces of magic and its activities must be sheilded at whatever the cost. No humans or Magical kind will ever be harmed again by the forces of evil."

And so for 31 years those words have stayed true to the meaning that they were first spoke at. Now here you are, about to head to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Preparing your brand new pet for travel, oh wait you havent gotten to diagon alley yet have you? Well that brings me to my next long winded explanation of things.
Chapter One:

Diagon Alley
So youve made your way to the Alley have you? Well as you have never been told as it has never existed in history books. Diagon Alley is a much different place than it was 50 years ago. It was nearly destroyed by the Death Eaters, (think of them as the rats in the piping of voldemorts sewer, or rather his henchman.) Gringotts was destroyed. Stores were burnt to the ground. Many good shop keepers such as olivander were killed. Well Sir Harold and the new ministry, named The Pantheon of Discord, saw the need to rebuild it in a much safer location. Wizards have always had the ability to apparate, and apparation is just the bending of space, creating a wormhole between two points, (Stargate was Sir Harolds favorite tele show.) But what if you didnt complete the apperation process? Where would you wind up? Well I could drag this along with more rhetorical questions as you cant possibly know the answer to them but I wont. Will I? Anyway yes, if you stop the apperation process midway you end up out of phase with our dimension. Think of our universe as a bubble, and this out of phase dimension as a smaller bubble sticking to the bigger bubble. Its really not like that at all but if it help

So here we are, diagon alley in the same geological location.... but in a parallel dimension. Everything the same, but not the same. Kind of like something thats bigger on the inside than out. Ughh wibbley wobbly timey whimey....stuff. Makes my head explode....wait... I dont have a head. yes, out of reach of any kind of Muggle wanderers or space satellites or any kind of technology they have. Its kind of sad really. I used to really enjoy the sound of airjets dumping their plumbing on us....oh wait... I DIDNT!

So yeah, Diagon alley rebuilt in this parelle dimension. Brand new Buildings (though the craftsmen ship of magical beings youd never be able to tell if they were new.) Brand new gringotts bank, and a Harry Potter Muesum....yes yes yes.... Sir Harold got a muesum, and what did I get? To be a tour guide........yeah who got the sweet deal here.

ANyyyyyway yes moving on yet again, diagon alley is where you purchase all your magical supplies for your year at Hogwarts School of, well you already heard that last part, and I hate repeats.

Getting Started:

So yes youve gotten your ticket to platform 9 3/4 and a supply list and dont know what to do with them? Thats ok, youve got me to help.

Now when you arrive in the parrelle dimension, you must read every sign and paper that you see, it is very critical to the sorting into your Hogwarts house. You will be put through a series of simple character profile trait tests to determine which hogwarts house would be most....suitable for your personality. These tests are created with magic so you must pay attention and read everything or you might get hurt. After you complete these tests, you are granted full use of your magical powers, (except the small detail that you dont know any spells, potions or anything of the sort so its pretty much useless to you.)

The reason for this new sorting procedure was because.... well the sorting hat had put twelve hundred years of service sorting students and frankly he was tired and wanted to just, retire. Thus the need for a new magical sorting process. Under stand now? Of cource you do why did I bother asking.

That is until you head to Diagon Alley of course.

With brand new stores, a new store, and a brand spanking new leaky cauldron complete with guides and street signs, you have to stop and take in the beauty of it all. Or rather take in the beauty until a store clerk starts pestering you to either buy or sell them something. Yeah the alley hasnt changed beyond being in a brand new post ice age dimension and being totally rebuilt.

But yes here, here is where even I once purchased my school supplies and got my first owl before heading off to Hogwarts. Well once through the doors of the leaky cauldron you must walk to the back, the walls will open for you instantly. These doors detect the magic in your body and act as a password. (Hey just because we crossed into a new dimension doesnt mean security isnt needed.) Who knows what monsters live here. Oh wait... I do, but im not telling you....yet.

Yes so, now you must go to Gringotts Bank, It is now located in the middle of the alley. Ask a Gnome or elf or whatever those warty little brats that like to chew on my page bindings are called. YES ITS TRUE! I dont like them... they drool. Yeah, just ask them where your family keeps their loot and they will ask you with a gravely voice ...loud gravely voice I might add. "KEY PLEASSEEE!" They will show you where your vault is. After that you may take your money and go to any store and purchase anything you like from them. Wether it be spider silk or pigs blood....(everyone has their weird little obsessions.....mine praying for someone to open me up....I cant stand the smell of the mold in my pages (you might want to look out for that around page one thousand and 52, we in the magical world dont judge....which reminds me when you get to page 4 thousand and twelve skip over that please.....its personal..)

After you have completed all your purchases you may head to kings cross station where you may purchase your ticket to the Hogwarts Express. Though you should probably definatly make sure you ask teller number four for the ticket. Last time a student asked teller number 3 .... they were commited to a asylum. That was awkward. But its hard to miss Mrs. Flatulence, shes the one with the red fluffy horns and hand cuffs.

Now, it gets tricky at this point in your adventure. You alone must find the hidden portal to Platform Nine and Three Quarters..... ok fine.... heres a hint..... look for the wall with alot of scratch marks on the wall..... Then look behind you.

Congratulations you have now magically transported into the parallel dimension again. Yeah, I know that nauseating feeling all too well but you best get used to it.

Ok, so yeah 50 years later london is under water in this parallel dimension because....it just underwent an ice age, from damaged to the environment that we know nothing about. (Or do we?)

Im just joking....but not really

I will be right back, running out of ink.

The Adventure Continues

So all stocked back up on ink. I just realized your time with me is coming to an end. Your adventure is just beginning however. Yes so, The Platform is now under the cover of a very deep ocean formed by the melting of glaciers. The Pantheon of Discord thought this to be the perfect place to relocate the platform to to keep the students of hogwarts safe. The platform looks exactly the same, except for extra beams and forcefeilds keeping the water from crushing the platform and its patrons to little itty bitty fish nibblits. The employees of the platform (including a few muggles,) must constantly remove an agressive species of algea from overtaking the walls of the platform. In the main dimension, not even the top muggle scientists have ever come accross a species of algae that grew this rapid or through solid steel. It even penetrates the magical barrier put into place. But hey, thats the risk you take from multi-dimensional travel isnt it. Just be glad a big giant minotar has locked you in a 1950s hotel where every room is filled with nightmares of its inhabitants.

So yes, you board the Hogwarts express. You might think it takes you to hogwarts but you would be grossly mistaken. You see around 32 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, the Pantheon of Discord saw the need for a more, aggressive way to pick out the strong and the curagous of the students. They developed a facility that would be used to determine the heads of houses. You see a for a student to be head of house in Hogwarts it is a great honor. But it is also an even greater responsibility, as head of house a student must take charge of all the students and house activity in their household. The houses being: Gryffindor, HufflePuff, RavenClaw, and Slytherine. To determine which student out of them all is the most worthy of being the head of house, they devised this grand facility, greater than the size of all of london, than all of new york city. This complex is known among the magical community simply as the Wizard Duel Complex (WDC.)

Wizard Duel Complex?

Now don't get me wrong this place is amazing. You may be thinking that its like a gym or dojo or your nan nan's yoga room. The architecture was taken from the minds of the worlds greatest artists and architects. Michelangalo, ThyiKinglier, Leonardo DiVinci, even the Time Lord himself. Ok I lied....The Doctor was far too busy angering the governments of Raxacorricofalipitorious.... oh and that messy business of questioning the CIA about "The Miracle". Wait.... thats a story for another day Wink
Anyway yes the architecure of the WDC is just amazing. Grand Arch support pillars, glass styled roofs, Walls that reach towards the sky. But all is not roses in the WDC, in the radius of the lobby are 4 types of courses. These courses are specifically designed to test the capabilities of witches and wizards of all ages. Within the lobby you will find four corners a mile away from each other. In these corners there are teleports to a specific course strip. Each course strip contains 6 arenas dedicated to that course. THe below is a list of your available courses.

• COURSES:

• Wizard Duel Complex: Scavenger Hunt Course Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex : Dueling Arena Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex : Spleef Arena Strip

• Wizard Duel Complex : Obstical Course Strip

Within each course you will face a challenge, and in some cases multiple challenges. To become the head of house you must complete every single course in every single strip. Once complete you must show proof of completion to your WDC Guide.

Now you are ready to head to the school. Sadly I shall not be accompanying you to Hogwarts. But before I leave I will explain the changes that have occured to the school in the last 51 years.

No longer is hogwarts the happy go lucky place it once was. Dont get me wrong though it is still a wonderful place. But the Headmasters are kind of ..... well one is like 500 years old and the other forgets his own name sometimes. Yes Professor Mcgonagall and Nevil Longbottom. They just want to make sure the school stays safe. The castle was totally retrofitted over the last 51 years. You see another thing left out of the history books is that the castle was pretty much left in ruins after the Battle of Hogwarts. Everything has been rebuilt as well as more things included. Classes are run by ghosts so you can have a class whenever you wish to participate in a class without interruption. So I leave you now, with the knowledge of what you need to get started. Now please take this tip with you before you forget me. There are hidden rooms in the castle you must find the.......and.........wait before......oh dear......im....being....shut.... JUST FIND THE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] Theiking-1024x279

TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20104

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] Empty Hogwarts RP Experience

Post  Loganscottman91 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Sounds like this will be a very good story line. Lot of creativeness in the back story pre-launch . This will be a good RP experience cant wait!!
Loganscottman91
Loganscottman91
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18642

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] Empty Re: Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]

Post  trenty43 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 pm

read the whole thing and ministyled in my pants

(ministlyed means to have explosive dumpage)
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18778

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Experience  Backstory [Pre-Lauch] Empty Re: Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]

Post  TheiKing Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

trenty43 wrote:read the whole thing and ministyled in my pants

(ministlyed means to have explosive dumpage)

lmao
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm

king when we return are we going to have the feast or something, just so we don't starve to death
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:14 am

Why not just leave food in chests in the great hall and restock them when they run out?
Also the backstory is awesome. best fanfic ive ever read,
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19505

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:32 pm

lol it would be funny if they added a cafeteria
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loganscottman91 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:27 pm

lol the great hall is the cafeteria when you really think about it.
Loganscottman91
Loganscottman91
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 pm

true, idea we do fireworks by shooting tnt in the air jk jk
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loganscottman91 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

question is how in the world would you shoot them up in the air. you cant throw toss tnt haha.
Loganscottman91
Loganscottman91
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm

trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

I can already launch them lol
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphachic Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:24 pm

thats the sickest story line cant wait till server opens again Very Happy !

Alphachic
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Alphachic wrote:thats the sickest story line cant wait till server opens again Very Happy !

Thank's Very Happy
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:44 am

Do you have a date when the server will open up again?
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loganscottman91 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 am

Its on the forum Blind!
Loganscottman91
Loganscottman91
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am

yeah i realised 10 seconds after i posted. herp a derp.
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down