To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
 Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin

+5
Blind_guard666
KINGZxSkiLLz
kloud_strife
rokerboy220
TheiKing
9 posters

:: OP Section :: News

Go down

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  Empty Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin

Post  TheiKing Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin in this section and we will get back to you within a day of submission. Must be advanced builder rank to submit application!

Last edited by TheiKing on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20148

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  Empty Re: Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin

Post  rokerboy220 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:24 am

Wow. People are happy with their current ranks? Really? To be honest, I was expecting this to get spammed. Mostly everyone in the Minecraft multiplayer world is a greedy bastard to my experience. Suspect

rokerboy220
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19442

Back to top Go down

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  Empty Hmmm.....

Post  kloud_strife Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 am

Rather cynical of you roker. But, from my experience, true. My guess is that this topic has no replies cause... no one goes on forums?

kloud_strife
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19518

Back to top Go down

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  Empty Re: Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin

Post  rokerboy220 Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:02 pm

kloud_strife wrote:Rather cynical of you roker. But, from my experience, true. My guess is that this topic has no replies cause... no one goes on forums?

It might've been that, or the fact that everyone is happy with their current ranks. drunken

rokerboy220
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:10 pm

rokerboy220 wrote:
kloud_strife wrote:Rather cynical of you roker. But, from my experience, true. My guess is that this topic has no replies cause... no one goes on forums?

It might've been that, or the fact that everyone is happy with their current ranks. drunken

or mabey the fact that everything is being ddosed... why do you think we took off the ips form the servers
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rokerboy220 Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:30 am

TheiKing wrote:
rokerboy220 wrote:

or mabey the fact that everything is being ddosed... why do you think we took off the ips form the servers

ddosed?

rokerboy220
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:33 am

google it
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rokerboy220 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 pm

TheiKing wrote:google it

the server is being disconnected, then killed? >-> thats all the search came up with D:

rokerboy220
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGZxSkiLLz Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:58 pm

My Name is KINGZ
I would like to be able to be apart of your worlds
Thanks

KINGZxSkiLLz
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19117

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 pm

KINGZxSkiLLz wrote:My Name is KINGZ
I would like to be able to be apart of your worlds
Thanks

Technically not a application. Also if all you want is to play in our servers you can.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 am

I'd like to have an important role of somekind. I don't really get out as much as I should and play minecraft and red dead ALOT
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19549

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze135 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 am

Why moderator?
I'd like to be a moderator because i wanted to protect the awesomeness of the server and its good players.

Why choose me?
I will be a good moderator and I will always serve balanced to the people and give the right penalty to those who are rulebreakers.To be a good moderator, I will be online until I could.

The server I was mentioning was classic.
freeze135
freeze135
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19167

Back to top Go down

Post  afallingpanda Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:35 pm

freeze135 wrote:

Why moderator?
I'd like to be a moderator because i wanted to protect the awesomeness of the server and its good players.

Why choose me?
I will be a good moderator and I will always serve balanced to the people and give the right penalty to those who are rulebreakers.To be a good moderator, I will be online until I could.

The server I was mentioning was classic.

good application mate Razz

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19069

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze135 Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 am

thanks Very Happy
but i havent read the "must be adv builder"
so its not yet counted
im builder still on the server. Razz
freeze135
freeze135
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19167

Back to top Go down

Post  afallingpanda Sun May 01, 2011 7:30 am

freeze135 wrote:thanks Very Happy
but i havent read the "must be adv builder"
so its not yet counted
im builder still on the server. Razz

best of luck anyways

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 pm

hello my name is Lorki212 and i write articles for the website, and this is my moderater or Op applicatio.

I would really like to help you guys moderate the server. all i want to do is help better this great server. a plus is that im almost always online. i also want to make the server a more friendly invironment by helping to settle disputes between players. i've been on this server for almost a month now but i've gotten to know you guys pretty well, well in minecraft terms at least.

-lorki212

if you want to talk to me about something on this application or about anything on mineland or my newsletters you can contact me through this e-mail address. lorki212@ikingssgc.com

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

MCPoints : 19006

Back to top Go down

Post  afallingpanda Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 am

a good application, although if you want a tip from me then i would say if the server was more populated then your chance of a promotion would be twice as high Very Happy

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:45 pm

i didnt say anything about it because i do not know how many the server can support. but that is one of my unwrite goals though. i've been inviteing my friends to come play with us on here to

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

Back to top Go down

Post  afallingpanda Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 pm

yes well soon the server is being upgraded so we shall see

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:09 pm

update it to what

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

Back to top Go down

Post applications for operator, moderator, and admin  Empty eQuaLy1337 application.

Post  eQuaLy1337 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm

First some general info , Im from sweden. My name is Joel and my in-game name is eQuaLy1337.
Why I would be a moderator/Admin.
I've always loved helping people on servers so that they can find their place on the server and actually enjoy playing and hopefully staying.
Ive been mod on a server for a while now. Unfortunately the server was closed due to
hardware errors/problems.

Regards eQuaLy1337.

eQuaLy1337
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18877

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm

please repost this to the hireing staff thread from the iking this isn't a application

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down