To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version

2 posters

Go down

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  Empty * ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version

Post  TheiKing Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 am

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  HKVJn

This is the official information and changelog post for the iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version. I post here every time I change, add, remove something from the texture pack. It is currently being made in 64x64 resolution. 32x32 and 128x128 support will come some time after the official release of the pack. This texture pack will be primarily used in all iKings Stargate Coalition servers including Stargate Multiverse, Mineland: Resurrection, Civilization Expedition Earth, Hogwarts RP Experience and Vale Decem (formally Mineland: Retro.) We will strongly recommend you use this pack to get the full experience out of the servers as the pack is being specifically crafted towards the individual servers. Currently the iSGC Stargate Server Texture is only available to server and website staff as well as High-roller and Exclusive donator ranks. This is due to the fact that it is still in development and I would prefer to have a small testing group instead of a mass of people after me in case something goes wrong with the pack. This also includes if/when minecraft updates to a new version of Minecraft Beta (at the time of posting 1.8, the adventure update) There will be a ton of new blocks, items, and mobs in the next update and it takes time to create them. To get exclusive access to this HD texture pack before it is released please consider donating to TheiKings Stargate Coalition of Servers, every donation goes to keeping our servers running on the most exclusive hardware out there.

So today marks the release of iSGC Stargate Server Texture Version 5.3(to donators and staff only), this is the most expansive update to this pack EVER. I would like for my testers ( Server Staff and Donators to test the pack out and inform me of any bugs you may incounter.) This version of the pack comes with a major overhaul on alot of the block textures. Im really excited to hear what you guys think. I have posted below a few screenshots and the changelog. Please read the changelog of version 5.3 if you wish to know everything that has been edited, created or removed.

SCREENSHOTS

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  DpNEV

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  Rgz57

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  R0OLO

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  WAI21

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  VF4Sf

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  SpW0k

CHANGE-LOG

CHANGE-LOG
[i]
[5.3] July 26 and July 27, 2011

* Version 5.3 is the biggest update in the pack in a long time! Epic new textures. Check it out!
- Created New Redstone Powered Booster rail (off)
- Created New Redstone Powered Booster rail (on)
- Created New Redstone Powered Diode (off) (Blue When off)
- Created New Redstone Powered Diode(on) (Red When on)
- Fixed an issue with Torch's appearing five times their size
- Fixed an issue with Torch's appearing to have a purple grid around the top
- Fixed an issue with Torch's appearing to have a purple lines on their shaft
- Fixed an issue with RedStone Torch's (off) appearing to have a purple lines on their shaft
- Fixed an issue with RedStone Torch's (on) appearing to have a purple lines on their shaft
- Fixed an issue with RedStone Torch's (off) appearing to have a purple grid around the top
- Fixed an issue with RedStone Torch's (on) appearing to have a purple grid around the top
- Created new NetherStone, the color of netherstone is now blue
- Created new SoulSand
- Fixed an issue with block lining on powered rails.
- Created new Dispenser Block (styled after ironblock border and halfstep top)
- Created new Furnace Block (styled after ironblock border and halfstep top)
- Created new Dispenser Block (styled after ironblock border and halfstep top)
- Created new custom portal flow (Looks exactly like a stargate event horrizon *puddle*
- Edited ice to be more transparent
- Created new sapling block (may change)
- Created new Wildgrass Block (may change)
- Created new Dead Shrub Block (may change)
- Created New Wheat block (untested)
- Edited Leaves block (made them look more cartoony)
- Created new Cacti blocks
- Edited Mob Spawner and gave it new bars, bent a little
- Edited glass (gave it transparent corners, still retains no glare.)
- Created New sand texture (modified existing sand to blend better and rearranged wind patterns)
- Edited Ice block (looks more transparent and blends better)
- Created new Hatch block ( Edited existing hatch and gave it a 3D pattern.)
- Created new furnace block (edit on existing block but gave a 3d pattern, looks like stone, wood, and sand.)
- Created new Dispenser block (edit on existing block but gave a 3d pattern, looks like stone, wood, and sand.)
- Created new Piston block (edit on existing block but gave a 3d pattern, looks like stone, wood, and sand.)
- Created new Sticky Piston block (edit on existing block but gave a 3d pattern, looks like stone, wood, and sand.)
- Created New Reed Block
- Created new fire animation
- Fixed block spacing issues on TNT (C4)
- Fixed block spacing issues on Chest (Single)
- Fixed block spacing issues on Chest (Double
- Fixed block spacing issues on Pistons
- Fixed block spacing issues on Lightstone
- Fixed block spacing issues on Reeds
- Created new clay block (may not keep)
- Created new Farmland (non fertilized)
- Created new Farmland (fertilized)
- Edited Bed (gave bed feet a 3D pattern)
- Edited Snowy Dirt block ( gave it the new snow block texture)
- Created new Snow Block
* Still Todo *
- Redstone
- Cake
- Most Mobs
- Most items
- Redwood and Birch
- Make Death Gliders (Ghasts) more 3D
- Sponges
- Make GUI less pixely
- New Redstone
- New noteblocks
- Paintings
- New Armor
- Weapons
[5.2.1]
- Fixed an issue with Rose's appearing five times their size
- Fixed an issue with Flowers's appearing five times their size
- Fixed an issue with Red Mushroom's appearing five times their size
- Fixed an issue with Brown Mushrooms's appearing five times their size
- Fixed an issue with Cobwebs's appearing five times their size
- Fixed an issue with Cobwebs's appearing to have wood in the center
- Coming in next update, fixed torches, fixed redstone torches, new powered rails, new redstone diodes(repeaters) and more.

[5.2] - July 25, 2011
- FINALLY COBWEBS
- New Rose
- New Flower
- New Redmushroom
- New Brown Mushroom
- Improved Torches (on)
- Improved Torches (off)
- Improved Redstone torches (on)
- Improved Redstone torches (off)
- Attempted to fix redstone unknown if it worked
(Coming soon, new diodes, new paintings, and new hd text (stargate font)

[5.1.2] July 17, 2011
- New Ice
- Ladders Fixed
- Grass better
- Sandstone better

[5.1] July 17, 2011
Toally new texturs for lava, water, grass (adapted from old), logs and more. Ladders still need fixing as do cobwebs. Mobs still need reskining, and ive started on dispenser and furnace texture.
[1.0]
-This pack is 4x resolution (64x64) on nearly everything except for thinks like armor due to limitations and will require the HD texture fix patcher found here
-Currently the armor in this is not well as soon as I catch up on some sleep.

Last edited by TheiKing on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20192

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

* ABOUT * iSGC Stargate Server Texture - Beta Version  Empty epic any chance of me getting a copy

Post  Archerpro Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:01 am

Shocked epic
Any chance of me getting a copy of the texture pack? please. Very Happy
I know your trying not to give it out to the public and trying to have a small testing group.
Can you please share it it is to epic not to.

Archerpro
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18757

Back to top Go down