To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST)

+2
freeze135
Noblevalcren
6 posters

Go down

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) Empty .::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST)

Post  Noblevalcren Tue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) P634A
Brought to you by iKings Stargate Coalition a place of many great servers and a big friendly community...
http://www.ikingssgc.com

Hello everyone, today is a great day because people like you will be able to experience one of the best servers and meet the most friendliest people I've met on Minecraft to this very day. This is a server of many owned by TheiKing. I bring you.....

MINELAND 2.0
Mineland.iKingsSGC.com:25571 (MUST INCLUDE PORT)

Mineland 2.0 is about starting a civilizations from nothing. This means no handouts (resources,items,food. Etc,) will be granted. We want you to run for your life if you see a creeper(no block damage caused by creepers just health), or kill a pig when its daytime. Our current main project in the server start building the new capitol city, then when more people come we will have more cities growing constantly. The server is a great way to make new friends. People will work together to survive and live together. A great way to communicate outside the game is Skype and coming soon teamspeak. If u have any questions contact TheiKing on skype or email at theiking@ikingssgc.com. The server slots are currently at 20 slots although the hardware for the server is capable of running over 50 people, we dont want to flood the server and risk griefing. The server is moderated, maintained and updated by the Admins. The server is 24/7 guaranteed unless undergoing updates and or maintenance.

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) OreA9
Noblevalcren enjoying his stay in Mineland.
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) R1q0y
Beautiful spawn area.
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) IG8Hm
Creeperssssss
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) 1OXTa
This picture hides a secret story.

We have pretty simple rules, if you can read and be mature you will fit into our friendly community.

FAQ PAGE:
http://www.ikingssgc.com/?page_id=129

[b]RULES:

Obviously don't grief.
Do NOT steal.
Do not burn things.
Do not use TNT without permission, in fact don't use TNT at all.
Respect all admins and other players.
Don't call other players fat or ugly.
Have fun, and eat cake.

If you have any questions or concerns please add my Skype.
Valcren321

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) TxW9A
Dynamic Map:
http://mineland.ikingssgc.com:8122/

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) Pixel

Donations and Benefits...
Donations towards the server will help immensely with keeping the iKings Stargate Coalition of Servers running. EVERY cent goes straight to the upgrades to provide more slots for more people and better performance!

Be sure to put your user-name in the Comments section, and Private Message me on the forums with your transaction ID, or include your in game name in the message attached to your PayPal payment.

Donator
Minimum Donation: $5.00 USD
Reward(s):
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in Purple with a Teal prefix.
+ 3 month spot on Reserve List.
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+20 gold bars added to you inventory!

+List of commands availible to be updated soon.

HighRoller
Minimum Donation: $20.00 USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in Yellow with Teal prefix .
+ Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Cuboid Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ 5 Diamond blocks added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum.

+List of commands availibleto be updated soon.

Exclusive
Minimum Donation: $40.00+ USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in GOLD with a PURPLE Prefix!
+Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ 6 Month VIP status
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+30 Diamond blocks, 20 pumpkins and 20 light stone added to your inventory every month!
+List of commands availible

to be updated soon.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum and on iSGC Site!

*DISCLAIMER* - As a thank you for your generosity we will give you access to awesome features (list of commands not listed). We have the right to remove them from ANYBODY at anytime if they violate the established rules. This is a gift for donating, you are not buying the rank. Anybody who disputes a donation before discussing the issue with an iSGC Admin will be instantly banned from all iKings Stargate Coaltion servers.
( We had to include this becuase of a few issues in the past.)
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) TxW9A

Frequently Asked Questions
If you do have any questions please defer to the F.A.Q section located here http://www.ikingssgc.com/?page_id=129

Sponsored By:
.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) MJpgZ

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) Logo-trans
Noblevalcren
Noblevalcren
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19565

Back to top Go down

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) Empty Re: .::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST)

Post  freeze135 Wed May 18, 2011 12:56 am

Cool Very Happy
id like to join that server but i cant Sad

Its cool because it uses a mo creatures plugin Very Happy

freeze135
freeze135
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19183

Back to top Go down

.::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST) Empty Re: .::MINELAND 2.0::. [PVP] [SURVIVAL] (MY POST)

Post  afallingpanda Wed May 18, 2011 12:10 pm

why have you made another thread about this when there is one thats already made.......

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19085

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

afallingpanda wrote:why have you made another thread about this when there is one thats already made.......
this one is updated and more professional. And it has better screenshots and updated logos. Just look at the dates of the old one...and the new one
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20164

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  afallingpanda Wed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm

oh okay

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  afallingpanda Thu May 19, 2011 12:14 pm

GOOD job noble, il use this when advertising the server. well done

afallingpanda
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Sat May 21, 2011 3:52 pm

afallingpanda wrote:GOOD job noble, il use this when advertising the server. well done
Hate to burst nobles bubble but i actually wrote this ...and added the images....and mader the donation section ...and....and ...and... lol noble Razz

Lol..... So why did he post it saying "mypost"
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20164

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultradeath Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

I wonder whats the secret story. The only thing I see is chainmail and a nightmare (maybe) pegasus

Ultradeath
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19556

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Thu May 26, 2011 12:03 pm

when will we be updating to 1.6.3 or just 1.6

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

MCPoints : 19022

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down