To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Clitcomander the dick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Clitcomander the dick

3 posters

:: OP Section :: News

Go down

Clitcomander the dick Empty Clitcomander the dick

Post  TheiKing Tue May 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Yeah this is word for word what happened

[3:38:04 PM] Ryan Og R: i never changed this...and server is down when i got home from docs today....and NO we cant have it offline mode....i never approved this
[3:38:18 PM] TheiKing: stfu i never changed anything
[3:38:39 PM] TheiKing: ive only beebn home for a half hour
[3:38:46 PM] TheiKing: and im swamped with work
[3:38:48 PM] Ryan Og R: well it must have been arrow...and im goingot be sutting clanilla down...ive had enough
[3:38:59 PM] Ryan Og R: after this month its done
[3:39:01 PM] TheiKing: you give up to easy
[3:39:08 PM] Ryan Og R: im down hundreds of dollars and server sucks
[3:39:18 PM] TheiKing: half the problems happening are your own fault...
[3:39:18 PM] Ryan Og R: im done
[3:39:35 PM] TheiKing: you take things way out of proportion
[3:40:12 PM] Ryan Og R: i hate the server...
[3:40:20 PM] Ryan Og R: nothing like i wanetd it to be
[3:40:29 PM] TheiKing: what you wanted was never possible
[3:40:32 PM] TheiKing: 4 maps super huge
[3:40:40 PM] TheiKing: come on thats just not possible on a normal server
[3:40:41 PM] Ryan Og R: well we cant even do one big
[3:40:49 PM] Ryan Og R: so fuck it all
[3:40:50 PM] TheiKing: its the hosting you chose
[3:43:01 PM] TheiKing: So if your giving up we should just tell the members that building in the server now is a waste of time
[3:44:47 PM] Ryan Og R: well they are gonna be bitching about the maps size in about a week when things are busy...and we wont have any way of doing anythign about it...if there was a hosting company that works i WOULD have choosen it...
[3:45:37 PM] TheiKing: one thing... if they bitch too bad...its how the thing works
[3:45:43 PM] TheiKing: nothing can be done about it
[3:45:59 PM] Ryan Og R: i dont even wanna play on it becauswe of the map size...hence my being done
[3:46:39 PM] Ryan Og R: im just too stareed and depressed about how this all went down...
[3:46:43 PM] Ryan Og R: stressed
[3:46:52 PM] TheiKing: ok so tell the members
[3:47:12 PM] TheiKing: say dont build here because im shutting it down due to problems of my own making
[3:47:25 PM] TheiKing: i am so sorry i let parts of the iSGC die because of this
[3:47:52 PM] TheiKing: (your making not mine*)
[3:48:07 PM] Ryan Og R: i will notify them....im sorry you never read the whole clanilla application page and got to know the server and what i was trying to do form the beggining and wasted 300 bucks
[3:48:25 PM] TheiKing: I read the whole thing twice
[3:48:32 PM] TheiKing: but what you wanted is impossible for a startup server
[3:48:41 PM] TheiKing: i tried explaining multiple times
[3:50:46 PM] Ryan Og R: well like i said we comprimised alot...got rid of alot of things...still not working properly...host sucks maps small...people lag all day with only 9 people on...i was trying to go witht he best host the whole time...i waited and waited for this deal...then they got hacked....i was loosing everything anyways
[3:53:43 PM] Ryan Og R: and i told you we couldent wait any longer...and you keep talking shit in game LIKE I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO DO...and theres no respect...you dont care
[3:53:59 PM] TheiKing: your shutting it down why should i care
[3:55:02 PM] TheiKing: your banning me anyway so why should it matter
[3:55:03 PM] Ryan Og R: well the players still have a month so why you gonna make things shitty for their remaining time?
[3:55:10 PM] Ryan Og R: your just trolling now
[3:55:21 PM] TheiKing: they deserve better than just boom... servers gone
[3:55:47 PM] Ryan Og R: thats why they will have the month and maybe i can get someone els to run clanilla now....
[3:58:07 PM] Ryan Og R: i asked you to talk with them...never happend....ive told them im still on tril node...
[3:58:12 PM] Ryan Og R: NOT MY FAULT
[3:58:26 PM] TheiKing: you payed them when i told you to keep the trial
[3:59:53 PM] Ryan Og R: im doing everything i can...we needed a host...we werent doing well on the trial...thought if i got an upgrade it would be ok...
[4:00:06 PM] TheiKing: we were better on the trial
[4:00:11 PM] TheiKing: giving up is not everything you can
[4:02:41 PM] Ryan Og R: we have 30 days to see if things improve while host works with us...you should have waited to be an asshole in game latter...i fucking told you...not cool to talk shit in game....you have no respect...
[4:02:54 PM] TheiKing: the deserve to know the truth
[4:03:05 PM] TheiKing: your banning me after this anyway so why not get the truth out
[4:03:40 PM] Ryan Og R: i gave you money to help us...you turned into an asshole becuase im upset...your own fault you did it like this
[4:04:08 PM] TheiKing: your shutting the server down....why would i respect a quiter
[4:06:23 PM] Ryan Og R: becuause this was MY project...and ive been working on it long before you came into it...just cuz your a part of it dosent mean you can come in and dissrespect EVERYTHING
[4:07:08 PM] TheiKing: im actually restpecting the users
[4:08:13 PM] Ryan Og R: not by stressing them out in game...this was ment to be on the forum....i must say...even when i met you you were sooo fucking scatterd i had to ask for things to be done like 10 times...maybe if one day you learn how to focus on one thing and do that one thing well...you will do better in life...
[4:08:41 PM] TheiKing: Lol your the one who doesnt know how to do shit
[4:09:59 PM] Ryan Og R: at least i learned what i could and thats why your here...for the things i cant fix in permissions and other technical problems
[4:13:27 PM] Ryan Og R: i hope you look back on this and remember clitcomander was very loved by many people...and why
[4:13:42 PM] TheiKing: lol you have 14 people tops
[4:13:54 PM] TheiKing: your many many changes fucked things over
[4:14:05 PM] Ryan Og R: thats cuz the servers been down for so long...we have a larg group comming back
[4:14:08 PM] TheiKing: your impossible way of wanting things screwed yourself
[4:14:59 PM] Ryan Og R: no...its not impossible...ive been in many servers that had all that i tried to do here...we just couldent do it right in time
[4:15:19 PM] TheiKing: no those servers actually had the resources behind them
[4:15:29 PM] TheiKing: they had elite hosting... the best of the best
[4:15:35 PM] TheiKing: thats why they can run 4 massive maps
[4:15:38 PM] TheiKing: and i told you this alot of times
[4:16:17 PM] Ryan Og R: ive been asking you who i should go with 4 ever...you were all over the place with all these not well known servers
[4:16:32 PM] Ryan Og R: then changing your mind about it like joseph lee
[4:16:48 PM] TheiKing: cuz you kept saying you needed somethign else
[4:16:58 PM] TheiKing: like bigbrother... bigbrother takes a ton of ram
[4:17:03 PM] TheiKing: almost as much as a map
[4:17:21 PM] TheiKing: listen im not quiting im not saying im leaving im just saying that giving up is the wrong choice
[4:18:14 PM] Ryan Og R: i was ready to comit to save clanilla the whole time...i just needed A PROPER HOST! WHO DO I BUY A SERVER WITH SO WE CAN HAVE AT LEAST ONE BIG MAP WITH ALL THE PLUG INS WE NEED?
[4:18:47 PM] TheiKing: i said i needed to do more research
[4:18:57 PM] TheiKing: also i rememer telling you NOT THIS ONE Very Happy
[4:19:37 PM] Ryan Og R: well i needed a host last week...not now...now you HAD 30 dyas but you decided to blow this all up in game
[4:20:50 PM] TheiKing: lol you still had 2 weeks left in trial its your own fault
[4:21:33 PM] Ryan Og R: the trail wasent working...we were using all the ram they gave us for the trial...you dont even know the convo i had with steve to get MORE ram than a normal trial
[4:22:01 PM] TheiKing: steve is LIEING
[4:22:13 PM] TheiKing: he saw a un experienced person and took advantage
[4:22:15 PM] TheiKing: I TOLD YOU
[4:22:26 PM] TheiKing: your still on the trial node after the so called "upgrade" does that tell you nothign
[4:27:48 PM] Ryan Og R: i should have just called invasion and gotten a bigger plan with them without worriing about a deal....i told you money wasent the issue...i JUST needed a host...thats why i spent so much on brohoster...but FOR SOME reason files ddient work...WE could have had a huge one map there...but things dident work out
[4:29:25 PM] TheiKing: i would have called but they were super busy
[4:30:55 PM] Ryan Og R: well if you actually want to see clanilla and me thats what we need...and if invasion cant do ONE large ass map...with nethar and the current plug ins then no thanks
[4:31:29 PM] Ryan Og R: ive givin up on the things you say are impossible...cuz this whole thing is feeling impossible
[4:32:10 PM] Ryan Og R: im on the phone bitchong about being on the trial node
[4:41:43 PM] Ryan Og R: steves gonna call me back...IMA PUT HIM ON SPEAKER AND CALL YOU SO YOU CAN HEAR WHAT HE SAYS THIS TIME!!!
[4:41:50 PM] Ryan Og R: FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN AND SAY FUCK THATS A LIE ANYTIME
[4:42:48 PM] TheiKing: busy doing a 7 page thesis
[4:43:18 PM] Ryan Og R: forget what i said then
[4:44:08 PM] TheiKing: kk\
[5:57:52 PM] TheiKing: replacing me?
[5:58:29 PM] Ryan Og R: well i cant have you taking my money and saying fuck you
[5:58:38 PM] TheiKing: i never said fuck you
[5:58:43 PM] TheiKing: you called ME the asshole
[5:59:31 PM] Ryan Og R: its becasue your talking in game after i told you...i said it 3 times...we just lost 9 people that were in game earlier...thanks
[5:59:37 PM] Ryan Og R: your not helping
[5:59:41 PM] Ryan Og R: at all right now
[5:59:41 PM] TheiKing: actually they came to mineland
[5:59:56 PM] Ryan Og R: your killing us...good for you...bye bye
[6:00:14 PM] TheiKing: why you have to be an ass
[6:00:17 PM] TheiKing: i was the only one helping
[6:00:48 PM] Ryan Og R: i told you NOT TO ACT LIKE THAT IN GAME....NO ONE CAN BE ON MY STAFF WHO ACTS LIKE THAT IN GAME!
[6:00:59 PM] TheiKing: i was notifying the members
[6:01:29 PM] Ryan Og R: I WOULD NEVER GO IN MINELAND AND TALK SHIT!!! ITS NOT MY PLACE....JUST LIKE ITS NOT YOURS HERE...MY FUCKING PROJECT....NOT YOURS...YOUR A PARTNER..NOT OWNER
[6:01:48 PM] TheiKing: I did all the fucking work
[6:01:54 PM] TheiKing: and now...im reverting it
[6:02:01 PM] Ryan Og R: and you got 60 bucks for your troubles...what did i get
[6:02:02 PM] TheiKing: im out
[6:02:20 PM] TheiKing: the only reason you had a problem was because your own ignorance
[6:03:10 PM] Ryan Og R: i seem to rember having to practically scream at you about fire spread...
[6:03:19 PM] TheiKing: I was fixing that
[6:03:21 PM] Ryan Og R: till you finnaly did something
[6:03:23 PM] TheiKing: it was a problem with BUKKIT
[6:03:28 PM] TheiKing: NOT ME YOU TWAT
[6:04:08 PM] Ryan Og R: like i said ....clanilla is dead if i dont make some changes...i cant have a tech whoes going to rape us anytime they are mad
[6:04:11 PM] TheiKing: I dont take being betrayed well
[6:04:36 PM] TheiKing: i was mad at your inexperience you should never attempt to be admin again you cant handle it
[6:04:50 PM] TheiKing: get a new tech... start over
[6:05:21 PM] Ryan Og R: were just playing it out now...youve cost me more mebers in the lst 24 hours than youve helped me get or keep...thanks dude
[6:05:27 PM] TheiKing: if you think i never did anything....pfft
[6:05:46 PM] TheiKing: i wasnt ever supposed to help you get members
[6:06:02 PM] Ryan Og R: you werent supoosed to cost me any either!!!
[6:07:25 PM] TheiKing: i regarded you as a great friend
[6:08:02 PM] Ryan Og R: i thought you were more mature than this...your in my game chasing my mebers away and i gave you 60 bucks....
[6:08:26 PM] TheiKing: for the work that i did... and i didnt chase them away i told them what you did... your the one in the wrong
[6:08:53 PM] Ryan Og R: no im not
[6:10:52 PM] Ryan Og R: take all the mebers you want...dont care...enjoy MY hard work
[6:11:35 PM] Ryan Og R: im gonna go play on my private server...
[6:12:01 PM] Ryan Og R: cuz now i have to get a refund on this one
[6:12:38 PM] TheiKing: im sorry for how this played out but its your fault.... if there is one thing that makes me loose respect for someone this would be it
[6:13:04 PM] Ryan Og R: whatever enjoy the loot from my smashed chest you sob
[6:13:16 PM] Ryan Og R: minecraft in real life i tells yah
[6:14:34 PM] TheiKing: i didnt ruin anything you quit your the one who started this
[6:15:26 PM] Ryan Og R: hope fully one day you learn how to act in these situations
[6:17:03 PM] Ryan Og R: and make up your mind...you gonna delete all the files or leave them?? cuz i see its going from one to the other
[6:17:14 PM] TheiKing: ?
[6:17:18 PM] TheiKing: delete the files?
[6:17:33 PM] Ryan Og R: the files got deleted then put back
[6:17:35 PM] TheiKing: why would i do that... i have nothing against the people of the server i have it against your quiting ass
[6:17:59 PM] Ryan Og R: whatever....i lost more than anyone in this
[6:18:50 PM] TheiKing: true but its your own fault
[6:19:01 PM] Ryan Og R: [4:52 PM] Ryan Og R:

<<< just today earlier it was changed...dont know when...and im also sorry to announce that...after all the hard work...and sweat and tears...and shity hosts and money down the drain...and ikings being too young and unorginized to be a real tech for us cuz hes running 10 other things at once...that im choosing to close clanilla 4 ever if we cant find a capeble host who can at least support one very large map, the nethar(normal size) and the 14 plug ins we need... i gave up on all the other worlds...and am currently at a loss for clanilla...im too stressed...depressed even...my g/f hates me cuz all i do is this...ive lost a month strait of sleep trying to get this working...i was just not ment to be the admin of clanilla i guess...i really hate myself...i fucking hate failing...esspecialy after all this
[6:19:37 PM] TheiKing: Do not turn me into the bad guy here... your the whining baby
[6:21:34 PM] Ryan Og R: no i think i ts true...if you werent invested in alllll the other stuff you wouldent be soo stressed and then blow shit up in game TWICE AND THEN AGAIN...you just dont learn
[6:21:43 PM] Ryan Og R: at least i learn
[6:22:50 PM] Ryan Og R: and all i know is i would never fucking do this to you
[6:22:55 PM] Ryan Og R: or anyone
[6:23:13 PM] Ryan Og R: considerd me afriend or not...this isent how my friends act
[6:23:57 PM] Ryan Og R: you get all the spoils i failed...sweet mafia was right...are you all happy now...can i just go die now please....
[6:24:11 PM] TheiKing: No you betrayed me i simply reverted what i made work/designed
[6:24:31 PM] Ryan Og R: i thought i paid you for that work...guess not
[6:25:07 PM] Ryan Og R: we never even got ot accept the real donations
[6:25:12 PM] TheiKing: that was a bonus but i mainly agreed to help because of the potential clanilla had... you changed things everyday and broke new things
[6:25:21 PM] Ryan Og R: thank god i dident accept them
[6:25:24 PM] TheiKing: that was your own fault with the donations
[6:25:44 PM] Ryan Og R: you took my work and its on your new forum...you dont see me bitching about it
[6:25:52 PM] Ryan Og R: and you took my members ....
[6:26:12 PM] Ryan Og R: you reeeealllly need to look at THE WHOLE picture
[6:26:16 PM] TheiKing: for all i know you took that from sweet mafia after all
[6:26:30 PM] TheiKing: this is exactly how he described it
[6:26:42 PM] TheiKing: you get all manicky and then BOOOM nuclear disaster
[6:26:59 PM] Ryan Og R: as i said^^^^^^^^^a real friend wouldent act like this...i dident even like knowing sweet mafia...sure whatever believe him dont give a shit
[6:27:39 PM] TheiKing: im not saying i believe him
[6:27:46 PM] Ryan Og R: you just DID^^^^
[6:27:54 PM] TheiKing: and the only thing i took was the donations thing and im modifying it
[6:27:57 PM] TheiKing: i said for all i know
[6:28:01 PM] TheiKing: that means undecided
[6:28:46 PM] Ryan Og R: whatever project clanialla dead...im sure the world knows now....ill be watching tv and sleeping for a week now
[6:29:32 PM] TheiKing: ok ..... im sorry for how this turned out... mabey in a week or to well talk again. I still want to make things work
[6:29:38 PM] TheiKing: but not if its just going to be shut down
[6:30:47 PM] Ryan Og R: I TOLD YOU I CANT HAVE THIS SHIT ITS DEAD CUZ OF YOU
[6:31:03 PM] Ryan Og R: IT WAS ALREADY ON THE BRINK...I BROUGHT YOU IN OT SAVE IT
[6:31:22 PM] TheiKing: you killed it
[6:31:26 PM] TheiKing: today you killed it
[6:31:30 PM] Ryan Og R: I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD PERSON
[6:31:43 PM] Ryan Og R: I NEVER TRUST ANYONE...AND WONT EVER AGAIN
[6:32:03 PM] TheiKing: you dont learn
[6:32:06 PM] TheiKing: you never learned
[6:32:07 PM] Ryan Og R: I LOST TONS OF FUCKING MONEY ALL FOR NOTHING NOW....
[6:32:10 PM] TheiKing: i warned u multiple times
[6:32:43 PM] TheiKing: you were quiting anyway what difference does it make
[6:32:59 PM] Ryan Og R: YOU SUCK
[6:33:14 PM] TheiKing: lol yay like i didnt already know that
[6:33:21 PM] TheiKing: but you suck even more
[6:33:29 PM] TheiKing: you ruined clanilla
[6:33:33 PM] TheiKing: you blew things out of proportion
[6:33:37 PM] TheiKing: you did it
[6:33:38 PM] TheiKing: not me
[6:33:39 PM] TheiKing: you
[6:35:16 PM] Ryan Og R: IT WAS ALL MINE IT WAS BEAUTIFUL THE COMUNITY WAS EPIC...NOONE CAN REPRODUCE THAT SHIT ...I DID IT ALL MYSELF...I HAND PICKED EACH FUCKING PERSON...I GOT TO BUILD SOMETHING EVERYONE LOVED LIKE IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE....AND EVERYONE WILL FOREVER BE DREAMING AND TALKING ABOUT IT NOW...EVERYONE WHO KNEW ABOUT CLANILLA GOT RAPED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[6:35:28 PM] TheiKing: you had 8 people left
[6:35:30 PM] Ryan Og R: except sweet mafia
[6:35:32 PM] TheiKing: big accomplishment
[6:35:56 PM] Ryan Og R: you dont know shit about shit when it come to members...your too much of an admin to see it
[6:36:06 PM] Ryan Og R: you wont have anyone for long
[6:36:30 PM] TheiKing: lol .... you know nothing about servers
[6:36:34 PM] TheiKing: you werent even an admin
[6:38:11 PM] Ryan Og R: like i said its all over...im done...bye bye
[6:38:33 PM] TheiKing: lol i was just typing that
[6:38:36 PM] TheiKing: so you dont mind if i keep the forums then
[6:38:45 PM] TheiKing: since you were quiting anyway
[6:39:33 PM] Ryan Og R: dont give a shit...you killed what it was...its not even what it was supoosed to be
[6:40:18 PM] TheiKing: because of you]
[6:41:04 PM] Ryan Og R: enjoy...your succses if from me now too..cuz you took alot form me and made it your own...enjoy
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20148

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Clitcomander the dick Empty Re: Clitcomander the dick

Post  Ultradeath Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 am

Wow... just wow... also who was he anyway?

Ultradeath
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19540

Back to top Go down

Post  Seion173 Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah, as much as I love CC I just don't think he has his act together enough. I'm seriously considering moving over to your servers. I'm not going to go through all the trouble of building my projects if they are just going to be gone and forgotten in a month.

Seion173
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: OP Section :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum