To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Basics and F.A.Q. of the server.

Go down

Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. Empty Basics and F.A.Q. of the server.

Post  TheKantoMan Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:59 pm

First off, if you feel like asking us about "How do I fly, How do I run fast?," read the steps below.

1.Go to World Of Minecraft.com.
2.Register an account on that website.
3.Go to the Downloads section.
4.Click on the Download next to World of Minecraft Game Client
5.From there on, follow the information on that thread.

*IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT FROM THAT THREAD YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN.

~Ranks~

* DO NOT RANDOMLY ASK IF YOU CAN GET PROMOTED WHILE IN SERVER*

Guest - This is where every new person begins. You have limited commands. If you want the next rank, build something good, and ask an operator/moderator to come see it. There are other maps, but you are limited to the main one for now.

Builder - Even more commands! You know can use more of the commands available by typing in /help while playing. You now have access to more maps, which can be found by typing /maps or /unloaded. To goto these maps type /goto mapname, mapname being the name of the map. Note, you do not have access to all maps.
If you want to get the next rank, you must build even more amazing things and come to the server regularly.

Architech - Yes, more commands and some powers. The only thing I can say much about this is that, you can access more maps and commands. For the time being, you won't be able to get the next rank unless a iSGC says otherwise.

Operator / Moderator - These guys have A LOT of commands, moderation powers, and access to most maps. If you ever see someone griefing anything, placing random blocks for no reason, and towering (building a single block tower to the sky and leaving it there), you better tell the Ops/Mods about the griefer. There isn't any way to access the next rank, UNLESS any admins say otherwise.

iSGC - And the final rank, iSGC. These guys are the admins. They have every single command and moderation power. They basically can do anything. The current admins are InternetCreep, CosmicScarab, TheSoupRobot, J20Green, and main admin TheiKing.

~Rules~

-Do not break anything you didn't make, unless you and a friend are building it.
-Do not make a single block tower to the sky and leave it there.
-Do not spam the chat with random nonsense.
-Respect every rank as we would to you.
-No flooding, this rule only applys to anyone with access to active liquid blocks.
-And lastly, have fun!

F.A.Q.

Who owns this server? TheiKing.

Can I use bots? When you become an Architech, yes.

I keep hearing stuff about this server and Stargate, what's Stargate? Ask the admins or go to the Wikipedia article.
Wait! What is the link to the server? http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=18f7e684e3f98c593540289ac53141a

But what if I want to find the name on the list of multiplayer servers? It's iKings Stargate Multiverse.
TheKantoMan
TheKantoMan
OP
OP

MCPoints : 19440

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujetsRetroDe2010

Back to top Go down

Basics and F.A.Q. of the server. Empty Re: Basics and F.A.Q. of the server.

Post  TheKantoMan Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Should have put this earlier... Anyway, if you have any questions about the ranks, rules, and F.a.q, post them in this thread!
TheKantoMan
TheKantoMan
OP
OP

MCPoints : 19440

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujetsRetroDe2010

Back to top Go down