To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read

4 posters

:: OP Section :: General :: Donations

Go down

(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read Empty (OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read

Post  TheiKing Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 am

I would like to thank the people who have donated already to the iKings Coalition of Minecraft Servers and I continue to hope that as our community builds up it will continue to help keep it running... again I thank the people who have donated as of 1/12/11-

1) InternetCreep
2) KyouFunishi
3) DisgruntledTaco
4) TheiKing
5) UltraDeath
6) BisketSmith
7)winx6t9 (Disputed his donation and makes him ineligable for rank)(Griefed servers and this was banned)

As a thank you for your generosity We will give you access to awesome features (not fully set up on bukkit as we need plugins to update). We have the right to remove them from ANYBODY at anytime. This is a gift for donating, you are not buying it.

Last edited by TheiKing on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20160

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read Empty Re: (OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read

Post  BisketSmith Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

What commands do I get 4 donating?

BisketSmith
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19422

Back to top Go down

(OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read Empty Re: (OUTDATED PENDING UPDATE)Thank You- PLease read

Post  TheiKing Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 pm

(notice defunct post as minecraft has updated and rendered most plugins defunct)
Ok heres the list for the rank commands
$5-10 (Donator Rank) - Purple color,/aircraft,/tp,/tphere,/colors,/fabulous,/bank,/buy,/money,/offer,/npcs

$11+ Highroller donator- Gold Color, /aircraft,/tp,/tphere,/colors,/fabulous,/bank,/buy,/money,/offer,/npcs,/heal,movecraft,/aircraft,/ufo,/submarine,//letmefly,//vminecraft,//tphere,/ignore,/unignore,/copy,/kick, 5 surprise commands

TheiKing

Last edited by TheiKing on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Classy Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Lol, thank yourself

Classy
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 19503

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultradeath Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:45 am

Theiking have you edited the files yet?

Ultradeath
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19552

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 pm

yes
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: OP Section :: General :: Donations

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum