To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Ranks Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ranks Part 2

Go down

Ranks Part 2 Empty Ranks Part 2

Post  TheiKing Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Staff Rank's

////: Rank 3: Operator status. Operators can,start a vote to kick a griefer them (as long as they are from the same nation they are then mayor (operator) of. They may seem like enforcers, but really they are just there to ensure that the server runs smoothly and that everyone is having an enjoyable time.
Operator names appear like this in game for their respective nations,
<Operator>NAME

////: Rank 3: Moderator status. Moderators can, among other things, promote or demote other players as well as kick them (as long as they are from the same nation they are then leader of. They may seem like enforcers, but really they are just theren to ensure that the server runs smoothly and that everyone is having an enjoyable time. Moderator member names appear in Orange in chat. They are there to help when the admins aren’t around. They have the ability to help you fix certain areas, kick griefers, settle disputes, and most other things that can cause frustration and confusion among the residents. A few trusted individuals will have specific rights, such as the ability to protect property. The primary difference between a moderator and an admin is that moderators will not have access to the back-end serve
Moderators names appear like this in game for their respective nations,
<]MOD>[color="#FFA500"]NAME

:////: Rank4: Admins. Admins serve as a bridge between the server administrator and everyone else while possessing most, if not all, of the same commands. They can warp to any player, spawn blocks, and scan areas to investigate any griefing problems. Admin member names appear in Dark blue in chat. They are the ones you need to complain to when things really go horribly horribly wrong. They hold all rights and powers, and have special tools to help them more efficiently manage the server. If you see something wonky, chances are good that it was caused by your friendly neighborhood admin, and it is just another normal day in the wonderful worlds of the iKings Stargate Coaliton of Servers.

STAFF RANKS IN THEMED SERVERS

In Civilization Expedition Earth:

////: Rank 3: Operator status. Operators can,start a vote to kick a griefer them (as long as they are from the same nation they are then mayor (operator) of. They may seem like enforcers, but really they are just there to ensure that the server runs smoothly and that everyone is having an enjoyable time.
Operator names appear like this in game for their respective nations,
<Amercian Mayor>NAME

<Japanese Mayor>NAME

<English Mayor>NAME

<French Mayor>NAME

<Barbarian Shaman>NAME

:////: Rank 4: Moderator status. Moderators can, among other things, promote or demote other players as well as kick them (as long as they are from the same nation they are then leader of. They may seem like enforcers, but really they are just theren to ensure that the server runs smoothly and that everyone is having an enjoyable time.
Moderators names appear like this in game for their respective nations,
<Amercian>NAME

<Japan>NAME

<English>NAME

<French>NAME

<Barbarian>NAME

:////: Rank4: Admins. Admins serve as a bridge between the server administrator and everyone else while possessing most, if not all, of the same commands. They can warp to any player, spawn blocks, and scan areas to investigate any griefing problems. Do NOT ask a Knight to spawn you resources; this is nan survival server, and you won't be given anything. Only mod/admin-sponsored projects have the right to be given spawned blocks.n

:////: Rank 7: iSGC. Meet TheiKing. TheiKing keeps the server running, maintains the website and Facebook group, and keeps everyone updated through messages across nall three mediums. He decides what goes and what stays out. If you have nideas or requests, he’s happy to hear it. And while we will vote on certain inclusions or exclusions to the server,TheiKing has the final decision.

In Hogwarts RP Experience:

TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20104

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down