To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon

3 posters

Go down

do you think this is a good idea

My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_vote_lcap50%My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_vote_lcap50%My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4
Back

My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon Empty My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon

Post  trenty43 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:32 pm

This faction was formed minutes before one of the greatest wizards of all time's death bed. this great wizard was Merlin, he called his most trusted allies to tell them a secret about his castle Hogwarts. he told them that he had sealed the most powerful items and scrolls in to a vault. he told them if these relics were to be taken by someone with dark means, the user could have enough power to take over the world.he told them that when he died these secrets had to be preserved. his last demand was that when he died they needed to create a school so that magic would continue for centuries. he made them make an unbreakable vow then they left.

4 of the original 20 members decided they would take the role of teaching magic so they turned Hogwarts in to a school. those four people names were Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Huffelpuff, Godric Gryffindor, and Salazar Slytherin.

The leader of this group now is named Trent Vallance a hogwarts first year who is one of the descendants of the original group. this group is dedicated to protecting the relics and Hogwarts at ANY cost. there Headquarters is deep underground in hogwarts, where they buried merlin and pray to him often.

If this idea goes through i will chose certain people to be trusted with the secrets of Hogwarts.
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18830

Back to top Go down

My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon Empty Re: My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon

Post  garagband08 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm

change the name it sounds to much like order of the pheonix and merlin didnt create hogwarts the 4 house names created it

garagband08
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18630

Back to top Go down

My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon Empty Re: My faction Suggestion: the Order of the falcon

Post  trenty43 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:49 pm

actually i just realized how dumb this sound i don't care about anymore il close the post
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18830

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 am

Few questions... What happened to the other 16 members? How is a first year suddenly in charge of an organization that obviously would have had to have a leader before you got there? What kind of secrets are you talking about? The only things that powerful are the deathly hallows, and would you be building the appropriate base and room for the secrets to be hidden in?

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19581

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down