To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion

2 posters

Go down

Do you as players think that this is a good idea?

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_vote_lcap78%Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_vote_lcap22%Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion Empty Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion

Post  Blind_guard666 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 am

I thing the Iking may have misunderstood exactly what i was trying to achieve. the organisation will collect all its resources and store them in locked chests or on the reps themselves. At no point would I EVER ask an admin or mod or op for items. I wouldn't really expect them to give them to me anyways. and im only gonna allow four (maybe two) people from each house to represent us. and if were ever any trouble you have the names of all the members. and did i mention anyone above and including op gets stuff for free!

And two kill two birds with one spell I'll answer Kressaras question as well. There will be an exchange rate and all items will be worth something. Say for example a block of wood is worth 1 and a cake is worth twenty. Twenty blocks of wood will get you a cake, or a cake would get you twenty blocks of wood.

Once again if anyone has any questions or suggestions (its just an idea) please either PM me or email me at josephthehutt@bigpond.com (which is a shemp email address so there is no point in spamming it).
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19561

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion Empty suggestions

Post  Blind_guard666 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 am

if anyone would want to make a suggestion that would benefit me (hold on applying just for now) please leave a response.

also I've just finished making a base that we could use, but could technically be used for anything else.
pm me and I'll email you a schematic for MC-Edit

Please keep this thread open
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion Empty Re: Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion

Post  trenty43 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

in my opinion i don't think this is a good idea because your not trying to survive your supposed to explore the castle find its secrets and make friends its not about collecting diamond or iron, its about having fun and becoming a great witch or wizard
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18834

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion Empty Response

Post  Blind_guard666 Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:24 am

I see your point but why not trade for a map so you Dont get lost( the castle is very big) while exploring. I think the main purpose of this is to allow people to get items they NEED. E.G. I traded a guy some red stone for reeds to make a map. I mean, I get it, but what about people who come in late on the server and need a wand and Olivanders is out. I know the book store runs out alot. Plus, Gold armour looks awesome. Wouldn'd you like do dazzle people?
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion Empty Re: Hogwarts factions Suggestion: the dealers: clearing the confusion

Post  trenty43 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm

i get what your trying to do now. now that i understand how your gonna do i it, it makes me think yes so you have my vote
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18834

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 am

if you really want this please leave a reply so management know where serious. and thank you to trenty.
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down