To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My faction idea: (name not chosen yet)

+4
Ministyle1998
Blind_guard666
garagband08
trenty43
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ideas for the name of this group

My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 Empty Re: My faction idea: (name not chosen yet)

Post  trenty43 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:55 pm

i have an emblem for this faction but it wont work when i try and add it to the post
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18838

Back to top Go down

My faction idea: (name not chosen yet) - Page 2 Empty Re: My faction idea: (name not chosen yet)

Post  HaTo_HeRo Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 pm

trenty43 wrote:the person before him was another student (unknown name) who went missing and the new person (me Trent Vallance a first year) decided to take over. he did have prior knowledge of this event hes father and grandfather told him when he was 10 before being accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. and i had another idea about this, you probably know how Salazar Slytherin was one of the founders, and he had made the chamber of secrets, i was thinking that maybe the other 3 had chambers hidden with items inside like gold and stuff, and maybe those were some of the secrets inside the castle.dats all i have to say

I like the idea of the other 3 chambers... but maybe one or two of the other chambers could have been found already? I mean, It has been a long time...

Also how did he get elected leader? I don't think they would just accept him with no reason or prior experience... Not trying to shut you down or anything ... just trying to build you a solid backstory... Also, would it only be students joining, or would teachers be able to be involved? If it's accepted I might like to be involved... As long as it's not one of those "LOLHEYGAISEWEARESECRETORGANIZATIONLOLZ" ... If it's more under the radar It could be alot of fun

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19589

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 pm

maybe their is no leader, yes teachers would be part of it if they wanted and yes it would be under the radar and secret. For the chamber idea the reason they knew about the chamber of secrets was because Salazar slytherin vowed to take revenge and put a beast in their that would be awoken by the heir, but what if no one knew about the others except members of the group
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm

trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm

by the way that picture will be our logo if this idea goes through
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 pm

trenty43 wrote:by the way that picture will be our logo if this idea goes through

The whole idea sounds good... You just really need to reinforce the backstory to prefer unanswerable questions... And why a raven for the logo? Maybe something more universal? Just sayin'

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 pm

the reason why its that falcon is because when i was searching the name Merlin on Google a falcon came up most of the time and that was the only animal i could find so i was guessing maybe i could make it kinda like his animal type thing. and what do you mean by back story like back story of what the faction has done previously? or more of the whole Merlin thing?
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 am

trenty43 wrote:the reason why its that falcon is because when i was searching the name Merlin on Google a falcon came up most of the time and that was the only animal i could find so i was guessing maybe i could make it kinda like his animal type thing. and what do you mean by back story like back story of what the faction has done previously? or more of the whole Merlin thing?

What i mean is, if someone were to deliver an onslaught of questions about what the organization is, how it came to be, the purpose behind certain aspects of the group, or just any details at all, you would be able to refer to that backstory and answer the questions easily...

Also, the falcon is really close to the ravenclaw bird... Not always a bad thing but, tred carefully... Perhaps there is 4 subgroups to the major group? One group from each house?

Just a suggestion

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:35 pm

can u just send me all the questions and i will try to answer cause im really tired i ate the biggist piece of pizza in the universe and i had seconds. IT WAS BIGGER THAN MY COMPUTER
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

trenty43 wrote:can u just send me all the questions and i will try to answer cause im really tired i ate the biggist piece of pizza in the universe and i had seconds. IT WAS BIGGER THAN MY COMPUTER

You don't need to explain it to me, I just want to make sure there are no holes in the story... Your character needs to know pretty much everything about the organization since he is leading it... But you also need a damn good reason for him to be in charge... And something believable... Just sayin'

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm

ok so the leader knows about all the other secrets and he watches them, there are other chambers for the 4 house names then there is the grand chamber of merlin, i will ether be the owner or i will chose 1 person from each house to be an owner and watch over the chambers of their house. the reason i was the leader was because there was a debate between a few students and i was the champion ,but i had the advantage bacause my ancestors were the best leaders that were always have the best ideas to further its was there idea to build the chambers, then Salazar got mad and killed all the builders and everyone who knew where its was. that's the reason no one knew where the chamber of secrets were and it was givin the name the chamber of secrets because it bacame a bug secret and its location known to nobody. the other chambers are only known to us and us only. the other chambers are known to us there names are the chamber of loyalty (Helga hufflepuff) chamber of bravery (Godric Gryffindor) and the chamber of intellect.(those names are not decided i cant think of better names) il try and work on some more story later. any more questions just ask.
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 pm

trenty43 wrote:ok so the leader knows about all the other secrets and he watches them, there are other chambers for the 4 house names then there is the grand chamber of merlin, i will ether be the owner or i will chose 1 person from each house to be an owner and watch over the chambers of their house. the reason i was the leader was because there was a debate between a few students and i was the champion ,but i had the advantage bacause my ancestors were the best leaders that were always have the best ideas to further its was there idea to build the chambers, then Salazar got mad and killed all the builders and everyone who knew where its was. that's the reason no one knew where the chamber of secrets were and it was givin the name the chamber of secrets because it bacame a bug secret and its location known to nobody. the other chambers are only known to us and us only. the other chambers are known to us there names are the chamber of loyalty (Helga hufflepuff) chamber of bravery (Godric Gryffindor) and the chamber of intellect.(those names are not decided i cant think of better names) il try and work on some more story later. any more questions just ask.

I'd probably suggest bravery from gryphindor, loyalty or hufflepuff and wits or wisdom for ravenclaw...

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 pm

ok i like those but we just need an ok from king ive got some places for the chambers and stuff
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:11 pm

trenty43 wrote:ok i like those but we just need an ok from king ive got some places for the chambers and stuff

If he does say yes, he will probably allocate the and lots for the chambers himself... But just make sure you have everything all planned an ready with your backstory set

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:14 am

im still avidly supporting this. How about the cavern of the loyal for hufflepuff, the cavern of the brave for gryfindor, the cavern of the wise for ravenclaw and the cavern of the liar for slytherin.
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19565

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 am

Blind_guard666 wrote:im still avidly supporting this. How about the cavern of the loyal for hufflepuff, the cavern of the brave for gryfindor, the cavern of the wise for ravenclaw and the cavern of the liar for slytherin.

Haha I like it... But would cavern on the liar be a different name for the chamber of secrets?

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ministyle98 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 am

Wow, Nice idea Keep it Smile ++++

ministyle98
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18690

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

ministyle98 wrote:Wow, Nice idea Keep it Smile ++++

You still manage to surprise me... Why do you stick around still?

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

I think if we all just ignore ministyle it'll eventually go away. And thanks hato for pointing that out.

Last edited by Blind_guard666 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:11 am

Blind_guard666 wrote:I think if we all just ignore ministyle it'll eventually go away. And thanks jato for pointing that out.

Lol jato... Also, that thing will never dissapear...

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 am

Yeah So:
Gryffindor: Chamber of Bravery
Hufflepuff: Chamber of Loyalty
Ravenclaw: Chamber of Wisdom
Slytherin: Chamber of Secrets
(Idea)
((Please consider me for Ravenclaw role))
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 am

Blind_guard666 wrote:Yeah So:
Gryffindor: Chamber of Bravery
Hufflepuff: Chamber of Loyalty
Ravenclaw: Chamber of Wisdom
Slytherin: Chamber of Secrets
(Idea)
((Please consider me for Ravenclaw role))

Loving the names... I guess it's up to trenty to decide... Whatever happenedhim anyway?

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 am

I don't know. I guess hes just been off for a while. Hell even i have to go to college classes every now and then.
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 am

Blind_guard666 wrote:I don't know. I guess hes just been off for a while. Hell even i have to go to college classes every now and then.

Education is for the weak! The strong join MMA, UFC and boxing leagues lol

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_guard666 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:10 am

Okay. Because those guys are famous forever. It's not like anyone's ever gonna remember Bill Gates after hes dead, are they?
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next