To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

+13
kloud_strife
xFrozt
kailin
morphor
Thilo
J20Green
lorki212
Bill_S
mrpickles71
XLightzOutX
XDarkFyreX
Volutional
TheiKing
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

Post  Volutional Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Well in that case I rest my thoughts then, All I wanted really was an explanation for why it was halted and deleted, with your permission I'd like to Create a similar group to the Aurors, I will spend about an Hour planning the group on the forums, and if you like it will conform with your standards of roleplay.

I also would like to apologize for the perhaps hurtful comments I have made.

The name will be entirely original and the Recruitment will only be considered once Roleplay has picked up, the server is in a fit state for the release of the group, and you have confirmed it, consider this a request Smile

Volutional
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18684

Back to top Go down

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Volutional wrote:Well in that case I rest my thoughts then, All I wanted really was an explanation for why it was halted and deleted, with your permission I'd like to Create a similar group to the Aurors, I will spend about an Hour planning the group on the forums, and if you like it will conform with your standards of roleplay.

I also would like to apologize for the perhaps hurtful comments I have made.

The name will be entirely original and the Recruitment will only be considered once Roleplay has picked up, the server is in a fit state for the release of the group, and you have confirmed it, consider this a request Smile

That is fine, all i ask is for the staff to be kept in the loop about all of it ( and have for the project to have a really nice (above ground) base of operations
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20164

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpickles71 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 pm

**** IT! YOURE BOTH RIGHT

mrpickles71
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18770

Back to top Go down

Post  Thilo Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm

I would say, King has to do his thing like he did.. and you should stop complaining for every single little broken block.

Because in my opinion what he does is a great job , and you could all say thank you one time instad of complaining all the time.

Thilo
Thilo
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 18735

Back to top Go down

Post  Thilo Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:58 pm

And yes We are no gods ... we can't handle many things at once..

This whole thing was a fail.. with the DE and Aurors...
but yeah.. lets do it all peacefully and stop arguing to find out who's right.
Thilo
Thilo
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 18735

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpickles71 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 pm

**** IT! THILOS RIGHT

thanks iking.......for everything Laughing

mrpickles71
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18770

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 pm

mrpickles71 wrote:**** IT! THILOS RIGHT

thanks iking.......for everything Laughing

5 POINTS TO RAVENCLAW
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  morphor Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Um, I do have to for the most part agree with king on this as the destruction of the server is getting ridiculous and that the whole needing to join death eater or aurors can be overwhelming, as if it's for everyone I am not 100% sure. I can also see the whole RP thing being dull, however at the same time Harry Potter is not completely action, there is a lot of just normal school involvement that just happens to be revolved around magic, I would suggest to have the best solution be either at times or make a dueling area where people can only cast something like stupefy and destroy at MOST one brick, none of this destruction that literally destroys the whole castle in one spell. Perhaps some day there can be a sort of 'epic battle' event but at this time, I really wouldn't suggest it as there is a lot to do yet. For the record, I can't even access minecraft cause my computer has been stupid lately to even see this amazing castle, I have no idea what the plugins he's installed do or even if what I suggested is possible. Regardless, it's his server, so he has final say.

morphor
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18613

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 pm

TheiKing wrote:Listen, the reagents are a mandatory aspect of the plugin. We tried a version of the server where you could get an unlimited amount of casting. WELL, that ended up with a series of events that destroyed the entire map, first the castle was set on fire 30 times with incendio (cant be blocked by protection plugins) then it was bombarded with thousands of lightning strikes from avada kadavra. Then it was covered in thousands of ice blocks before finally everyone found the command that BLOWS THINGS UP! So yeah that all ended in the entire map becoming a crater that puts a nuclear fusion blast to shame.So yeah if thats what you all want then fine, but dont come crying to me when the server is destroyed.

This so called RP nazi garbage is bullshit, NEW JOINING MEMBERS DO NOT want to be the center of a major argument about wheter the NEED to join some death eater faction. Non of the death eater stuff was approved before people started doing this. Noone wants to hear the entire chat filled OBLIVIATE! AVADA KADAVRA! STUPIFY! , THE DARK LORD SHALL RETURN AND YOU WILL ALL DIE!.... Noone wants that. its utter bulll crap and you know it.

I did not cancel the evil army at all, I just simply suspended the in game bullcrap that was simply painful to read. I made it so the members of the evil army had to plan the events out first on the forums. This way they can coordinate their ideas with the staff instead of just going in and digging random tunnles all over the map and leaving things un organized. I like the idea of a conflict in the server, but not this early on when we are still working out the bugs in the system, if you cant understand that then your welcome to get your ungrateful and impatient immature ass out of my server organization right this instant

As for the house points, well your to stupid to see that there is a house point system and at the end of the week whatever house gets the highest points they get 120 reagents blocks and the head boy gets an indie developer pack at the end of the month if their house still is in the lead. So yeah thats that.

AS for the staff, my staff is perfectly fine with myself and the way I run MY servers. They are still coordinating with me and planning another server, but they will not go into the hogwarts server do the issues that the hogwarts members are causing.
By issues i mean the fact that noone can seem to keep their fingers off of their keyboards for more thant two seconds. We cant successfully run a class with a chat spamming what the teachers are saying off of the screen after 2 seconds. because noone would be able to read it. If you cant understand that simple little fact then once again you are welcome to get your ungrateful sodding attitude out of my servers..

Also we are working VERY VERY hard to get more entertainment into the servers for in between classes! You simply cannot expect us to run a class every five minutes. Its just IMPOSSIBLE due to a multitude of issues.
1) Students need to stop talking
2) Staff needs to be consentrate on what they are doing
3) Staff needs a break from playing minecraft too, do you know the amount of typing is required to get a class dismissed successfully?

AS for your attack against me personally, DO YOU FUCKING HAVE ANY GOD DAMN CLUE HOW MUCH WORK I PUT INTO THESE SERVERS FOR UNGRATEFUL WHINE KIDS LIKE YOURSELF TO TELL ME MY SERVERS SUCK. MABEY IF YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE MORE UNDERSTANDING ON HOW MUCH EFFORT IT TAKES TO KEEP A SUCCESSFUL SERVER RUNNING THEN MABEY YOU WOULDNT BE SUCH A ASSHOLE TO ME. I put hours apon hours into these servers. I put so much money into these servers. I have to work for hosting companies just to keep these servers running on the lag free machines they are on. And this week one of those companies is closing down due to their accounts being hacked and all their money stolen. That leaves me trying to find another company to pick up the slack.

So excuse me if im a little preoccupied to deal with 30 personal messages telling me they were abused by some players forcing them to join the death eaters, or too preoccupied to help you fix every little block thats missing in a window. before you criticize me, look at the chaos that the death eater garbage created in the server then come back and criticize me!

I have not wasted any of your time, you are the people who started this unauthorized and nonsense. Also as you said about the post. Well DID YOU FUCKING SEE ANYTHING IN THE GOD DAMN POST ABOUT FUCKING DEATH EATERS? \

NO YOU DID NOT!

I'm wondering if this is a rant... or a normal argument....

Just a few things that'd i'd like to correct... we actually didn't force anyone to join us... we only went on about the dark lord of the first day until u cancelled the voldemort stuff.... Thought you may see it as an attack... sometimes it's hard to be more understanding when all our stuff gets blow to SHI_

PS: Sry for letting lightz get a little out of hand, he does get a bit too into things...

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18644

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Volutional wrote:Listen, you authorised I made a base of operations, I'll even quote it:

This proves ONE: It's not my fault, TWO: You are blaming the wrong person, I did not start DEATH EATERS, I started a SECRET group, which only me and you knew about.

XLightzOutzX Started DEATH EATERS, Blame HIM.

Thankyou

Everything from my point of view was authorised apart from recruitment, which I didn't do. So I'm not to blame.
A. it wasn't a secret u started Arours
B. though i hate to say it, the Death Eaters were MY idea blame me for the crap that lightz started spewing and blame me for not keeping him under control

XDarkFyreX

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm

TheiKing wrote:

The idea is what started it nothing else, you cant just take things upon yourself to set up a whole new faction, i said it was a good idea but shouldnt be put into place after things were settled. This whole death eater shit has put the server at least a week behind of schedule and im just sick of all the garbage coming from the hogwarts server. My other servers, people use their brains, in hogwarts its all

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! - Page 2 Colic-baby

I understand there's a load of crap coming from the hogwarts server, but you do need to realize this is because HP is such a popular thing that everyone wants it how they want it, because they want to feel like they're in hogwarts, living it, in fact i think more people have joined just because of the HP stuff, since they like MC and HP.

PS when is most of the RP stuff gonna be ready?

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  XLightzOutX Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:25 am

IM A GRIEFER! I GRIEFED THE DUNGUENS BECAUSE I WAS BUTTHURT ABOUT MY UNAUTHORIZED HOLE IN THE GROUND GOT DESTROYED! I HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!

XLightzOutX
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18625

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:38 am

XLightzOutX wrote:First of al
\

You can personally shove a **** in your ***. You have no say IN anything, you are a greifer. You griefed the dunguens so you have no right to even comment on this post!
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

I did say he goes a bit outta control...

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 am

morphor wrote:Um, I do have to for the most part agree with king on this as the destruction of the server is getting ridiculous and that the whole needing to join death eater or aurors can be overwhelming, as if it's for everyone I am not 100% sure. I can also see the whole RP thing being dull, however at the same time Harry Potter is not completely action, there is a lot of just normal school involvement that just happens to be revolved around magic, I would suggest to have the best solution be either at times or make a dueling area where people can only cast something like stupefy and destroy at MOST one brick, none of this destruction that literally destroys the whole castle in one spell. Perhaps some day there can be a sort of 'epic battle' event but at this time, I really wouldn't suggest it as there is a lot to do yet. For the record, I can't even access minecraft cause my computer has been stupid lately to even see this amazing castle, I have no idea what the plugins he's installed do or even if what I suggested is possible. Regardless, it's his server, so he has final say.

Ah yes but you see, you dont even know everything cause u cqnt read the chat from the server so you have no first hand knowledge of the recent events.

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

XDarkFyreX wrote:I did say he goes a bit outta control...

Yes which is why he was banned. Yes we have restrictions and we dont give people teleport commands because the fact that, if a large group of griefers came into the server, and everytime they griefed they teleported to their "friends" far away we would never catch them. Also as far as the watch everything you do.....thing of it as real school and we are the teachers...its no different. Its a server with a specific goal..... to teach spells and have events in between classes. He griefed the server there for he doesnt get the right to comment on anything. He is yet another person that doesnt appreciate the hard work that has gone into the making of this server...these restrictions are there to protect the players WHO RESPECT THE RULES AND DONT GRIEF THE DUNGUEN
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

XDarkFyreX wrote:

Ah yes but you see, you dont even know everything cause u cqnt read the chat from the server so you have no first hand knowledge of the recent events.

Oh but i gave him the server logs from the past week....so yeah he could
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 am

*thinks this conversation is more like an insult match..* Sounded kinda rude ther but then again so do i

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:08 am

XDarkFyreX wrote:
PS when is most of the RP stuff gonna be ready?

Can you tell me why I should even continue to rush to get it done? I mean really nearly noone appreciates the work I put into this server. I have spent the better part of my summer getting things ready for this server. I have spent 68 dollars purchasing game codes to giveaway to members, i have spent hundreds of dollars on hosting, i have even spent ALOT of money to get custom made plugins for this server. So tell me, if noone cares about what the original creator of this server and the person who has poored every fiber of his being into getting this server running with minimal grief/hacking.

Why I should continue to bust my ass to get the plugins configurations compatible with 40 other plugins?

Why should I bust my ass to finish construction on hogsmead

Why should i bust my ass to respond to nearly every request for help on the server

Why should i bust my ass to answer every pm on the forums

Why should i bust my ass to pay for game pack codes

Why should i continue to bust my ass and work for hosting companies so I can provide you guys with the near lag free environment you play on

why should i bust my ass respond to every email i get

why should i bust my ass respond to ever topic on the forums
why should i bust my ass to carefully review every staff application before making a final decision

Why should I continue to bust my ass to try and provide a safe environment for people to play on

tell me why should i continue to do all this stuff if im just going to get shit from you, xlight(a griefer) volutional, and big_s about the way i run my server....MY server

I DO IT because i have an obligation to the members to not let the server they love go dark.

I DO IT because there are still many players that appreciate the server for its original idea and not what you lot turned it into

I DO IT because i care about the community, I listen to their suggestions and many of them get added to the server.

I do it so people have a server to goto to be free from the people like you and xlight who think that think the server runs for them and them alone.

TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 am

This whole death eater thing is exactly what i was afraid of when I told you all not until RP starts running smoothly. I said

" its just going to complicate things at a time we are trying to simplify how the system works."
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kailin Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

J20Green wrote:i also agree with king..... the spam from the whole Death Eaters saying stuff was really annoying, and being there leader "XLightzOutX" griefed the hogwarts dungions they had bad leadership .... then what he said about the plugin issues i also agree with..... i was stick and tired of repairing to castle due to plugins greifing and when a plugin griefs you cannot use big brother to roll back the dmg

the whole spam thing stopped me from being able to talk to players.. every few seconds about 1000 messages came up with people typing in caps.. it annoyed the crap out of me.. and anyway.. stop bitching about it being boring... the staff try their best to have some sort of order, but when there are spammers, the plugins break or someone is lame enough to set fire to parts of the castle.. its a tad hard.. iking trys his best to keep the plugins working and the server lag free.. as he said.. HE BUSTS HIS ASS trying to get this server as perfect as he can.. but when hes spammed by constant msgs and insulted likeno tomorrow, im not surprised he doesnt give up on this server and shuts it all down.. thanks to him, YOU GUYS have somewhere to play that is as lag free as you can get without paying money to start in the server... HE NEEDS DONATIONS PEOPLE SO STOP YOUR BITCHING! *end post*

kailin
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19581

Back to top Go down

Post  xFrozt Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 am

iking i appreciate what you have done for the server and everything in the server and thanks again for being an awesome leader in the server Very Happy
xFrozt
xFrozt
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18682

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:21 am

xFrozt wrote:iking i appreciate what you have done for the server and everything in the server and thanks again for being an awesome leader in the server Very Happy

Thanks I appreciate that Smile took me out of a bad mood for 10 seconds before i saw someone posted like 20 head boy applications ..

/me goes to delete Very Happy
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kailin Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 am

and another thing, stop bitching about staff moderating the server.. this is exactly like a school.. there are alot of rules in school.. break one and you pay the consequences so..
HAVE A CUP OF CEMENT SO YOU CAN HARDEN THE ^%$# UP!

kailin
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19581

Back to top Go down

Post  xFrozt Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 am

mouth* kailin Very Happy
but still this is a school afterall and there has to be rules and punishment
like what umbridge says
"naughty children needs to be punished."
(or somethign like that)
xFrozt
xFrozt
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18682

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next