To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

+13
kloud_strife
xFrozt
kailin
morphor
Thilo
J20Green
lorki212
Bill_S
mrpickles71
XLightzOutX
XDarkFyreX
Volutional
TheiKing
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! Empty Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

Post  TheiKing Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 am

Ok so im going to nip this whole Ministry/Death Eater/ Auroa thing in the bud. I never authorized this to begin with, but after I seen it gained traction with the members I authroized them TO PLAN, not to build, not to reqruite not to be in the server saying OBLIVIATE a million times over.
From now on anyone who is spreading this unauthorized build will be jailed in azkaban for a period of one day for first time offenders, second offence is a temp ban of 3 days, third offense is permanent ban (ip ban as well.) I simply will not allow for this manner of disorganization and negativity to go on in the server at such a crucial time especially as soon as RP starts come on. Now you may still work on planning the "thing" for when RP settles down smoothly. But this must all be planned on the forums.

The staff is being instructed to carry out my orders to the letter. I am sorry if this makes you not want to play in the server but you have to realize since you all started badgering people to join this thing, fewer and fewer people have been joining the server, Yes we know you all want entertainment. Myself and the staff have been planning many events for the coming days, some of which are Wizarding Chess, monster hunts, Scavenger hunts.

These will all have a grand prize of a reagents item bundle and and Indie game pack (7 games included) Please just bear with us as we are trying to improve the system of RolePlay (by role play i mean the actions of what you do in game play and not forming a ridicoulous character and "acting" it out in a horrible fashion in chat.)

If you would wish to continue planning you may post your plans in this section. http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net/f33-magical-activity-planning-good-evil
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20164

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! Empty Re: Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

Post  Volutional Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 am

This is very irritating seens as I have no members due to me only planning and building like you said in this quote:

you can use this time to make a plan of action and build your base of operations outside the protected zone. (make it big not a room inside a mountain.)

I know what you mean by all the AVADA KADAVRA! And things, but I assure you I had nothing to do with that.

If it is okay with you I'd like to continue building the base, and planning, not interacting and recruiting. This was my initial idea in the first place.

I should have informed you this before all the Death Eaters started with their kidnapping and such.

Thanks for reading this Smile

Volutional
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18684

Back to top Go down

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! Empty Re: Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended!

Post  TheiKing Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 am

Volutional wrote:This is very irritating seens as I have no members due to me only planning and building like you said in this quote:

you can use this time to make a plan of action and build your base of operations outside the protected zone. (make it big not a room inside a mountain.)

I know what you mean by all the AVADA KADAVRA! And things, but I assure you I had nothing to do with that.

If it is okay with you I'd like to continue building the base, and planning, not interacting and recruiting. This was my initial idea in the first place.

I should have informed you this before all the Death Eaters started with their kidnapping and such.

Thanks for reading this Smile

Well the server has seen a 56 percent decrease in member activity since this whole death eater thing started. So no you cant continue to build it at the moment. Im sorry but its just not how I envisioned this server turning out and most of my staff has become discouraged at the entire idea of the server now.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

Fair enough Smile

My group plan will be updating regularly on the Plan topic area thingy Very Happy

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

hmm... fine... but not everyone reads the forums... this'll be hard...

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18644

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

Well, if they dont read the forums then I guess youll just have to tell them to read the forums Smile .... Minecraft chat is a highly annoying form of communication....i dont even have chat visible when im in the servers cuz it hurts my eyes.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XLightzOutX Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

I didn't know that this would this big of a problem.... :/

XLightzOutX
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18625

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 pm

XLightzOutX, you were I think a main cause for it to be blown out of proportion.

Lets take this scenario for example:

A new player joined the server. I said welcome, he asked how he could join the server.

You were saying:

JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US

He go so confused by this.

You were asking him to join a group which he had no idea about, he was brand new to the server and didn't deserve to be confused like that.

You should have knew that this was going to be a problem because you were shouting random spells everywhere constantly, this isn't an RP server as in you constantly battle with eachother, is playing the role as if you were there, in a classroom, in Hogwarts.

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpickles71 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Last edited by mrpickles71 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

mrpickles71
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18770

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Pickles the restrictions are because this is not a freebuild server, this is a server that you follow a schedule and right when all the staff was gettin their class plans together this "death eater" stuff ruined the plans and everyone freaked out. I got 20 pms from people saying that it turned them off to the server completley as its not what it was supposed to be in the post. Yeah sure people are heading back to school. But the majority of absence of players is due to this death eater garbage.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XDarkFyreX Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Can we do anything like this in the future if we're less intrusive?

XDarkFyreX
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18644

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill_S Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Now it is absolutely unfair to say that the 56% decrease in activity was due to the Death Eater/AUROR ordeal. Personally, I think it's because there's nothing to DO on the server! Sure, the castle is fun to explore, but once you have there's no points. Regeants? A terrible system. People want to cast all the time, but are completely limited.

In my opinion, the decrease in interest by both players and your staff is due to your ways of handeling it. Seriously, you're being an RP-Nazi, and it's not fun. "No, you can't do this or this or this" is what is driving people away.

Also, you do a terrible job at presenting a topic/idea. I came to this server thinking it would be ready-to-go (as falsely advertised, I'll add) and all I've found is a server that continuously crashes, a dictator that has to have his way, and a staff of mods that do absolutely nothing to help. Lorki and Thilo were the only ones who helped me.

All in all, this server is a wonderful idea that you, "King", have turned into an absolute joke. Count me out of the server.
Bill_S
Bill_S
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18626

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

I completely agree with this, your gonna loose alot of players including myself, thanks for wasting hours of my life.

Next time think about the players :/

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Listen, the reagents are a mandatory aspect of the plugin. We tried a version of the server where you could get an unlimited amount of casting. WELL, that ended up with a series of events that destroyed the entire map, first the castle was set on fire 30 times with incendio (cant be blocked by protection plugins) then it was bombarded with thousands of lightning strikes from avada kadavra. Then it was covered in thousands of ice blocks before finally everyone found the command that BLOWS THINGS UP! So yeah that all ended in the entire map becoming a crater that puts a nuclear fusion blast to shame.So yeah if thats what you all want then fine, but dont come crying to me when the server is destroyed.

This so called RP nazi garbage is bullshit, NEW JOINING MEMBERS DO NOT want to be the center of a major argument about wheter the NEED to join some death eater faction. Non of the death eater stuff was approved before people started doing this. Noone wants to hear the entire chat filled OBLIVIATE! AVADA KADAVRA! STUPIFY! , THE DARK LORD SHALL RETURN AND YOU WILL ALL DIE!.... Noone wants that. its utter bulll crap and you know it.

I did not cancel the evil army at all, I just simply suspended the in game bullcrap that was simply painful to read. I made it so the members of the evil army had to plan the events out first on the forums. This way they can coordinate their ideas with the staff instead of just going in and digging random tunnles all over the map and leaving things un organized. I like the idea of a conflict in the server, but not this early on when we are still working out the bugs in the system, if you cant understand that then your welcome to get your ungrateful and impatient immature ass out of my server organization right this instant

As for the house points, well your to stupid to see that there is a house point system and at the end of the week whatever house gets the highest points they get 120 reagents blocks and the head boy gets an indie developer pack at the end of the month if their house still is in the lead. So yeah thats that.

AS for the staff, my staff is perfectly fine with myself and the way I run MY servers. They are still coordinating with me and planning another server, but they will not go into the hogwarts server do the issues that the hogwarts members are causing.
By issues i mean the fact that noone can seem to keep their fingers off of their keyboards for more thant two seconds. We cant successfully run a class with a chat spamming what the teachers are saying off of the screen after 2 seconds. because noone would be able to read it. If you cant understand that simple little fact then once again you are welcome to get your ungrateful sodding attitude out of my servers..

Also we are working VERY VERY hard to get more entertainment into the servers for in between classes! You simply cannot expect us to run a class every five minutes. Its just IMPOSSIBLE due to a multitude of issues.
1) Students need to stop talking
2) Staff needs to be consentrate on what they are doing
3) Staff needs a break from playing minecraft too, do you know the amount of typing is required to get a class dismissed successfully?

AS for your attack against me personally, DO YOU FUCKING HAVE ANY GOD DAMN CLUE HOW MUCH WORK I PUT INTO THESE SERVERS FOR UNGRATEFUL WHINE KIDS LIKE YOURSELF TO TELL ME MY SERVERS SUCK. MABEY IF YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE MORE UNDERSTANDING ON HOW MUCH EFFORT IT TAKES TO KEEP A SUCCESSFUL SERVER RUNNING THEN MABEY YOU WOULDNT BE SUCH A ASSHOLE TO ME. I put hours apon hours into these servers. I put so much money into these servers. I have to work for hosting companies just to keep these servers running on the lag free machines they are on. And this week one of those companies is closing down due to their accounts being hacked and all their money stolen. That leaves me trying to find another company to pick up the slack.

So excuse me if im a little preoccupied to deal with 30 personal messages telling me they were abused by some players forcing them to join the death eaters, or too preoccupied to help you fix every little block thats missing in a window. before you criticize me, look at the chaos that the death eater garbage created in the server then come back and criticize me!

I have not wasted any of your time, you are the people who started this unauthorized and nonsense. Also as you said about the post. Well DID YOU FUCKING SEE ANYTHING IN THE GOD DAMN POST ABOUT FUCKING DEATH EATERS? \

NO YOU DID NOT!
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lorki212 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm

i do agree with king on this. the death eaters crap makes me pissed because it ruins some of the fun for the new people. it was fun for a day or too but just let it go guys i mean reallly

lorki212
Adv builder
Adv builder

MCPoints : 19022

Back to top Go down

Post  J20Green Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm

i also agree with king..... the spam from the whole Death Eaters saying stuff was really annoying, and being there leader "XLightzOutX" griefed the hogwarts dungions they had bad leadership .... then what he said about the plugin issues i also agree with..... i was stick and tired of repairing to castle due to plugins greifing and when a plugin griefs you cannot use big brother to roll back the dmg
J20Green
J20Green
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 19612

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I have to say, I made one giant base under the impression I got it confirmed in another post I made. But they it gets overwritten by you, and all MY hard work goes down the drain. Yes I know how hard it is to run a server and I do understand how damn difficult the Death Eaters were about the whole thing, I just think you should make it a little more
obvious what kind of server this is. I expected a Roleplaying server, not a learn magic and wait for updates server, I wait for a fair while for "Roleplay" to even start, and it didn't really. I just wish It was a little more obvious that this isn't a Roleplay server.

I have to say this is the best BUILT server, but not the best managed, but that is a fair balance, because it is difficult to face most of the problems you have faced, but a little tip for future, try and spread the pressure amongst trusted staff members, if you haven't already, because that way you will have an easier job, sorry for any criticism I have caused.

Last thing, before you think I was any way or partially to blame, I created the Aurors, and thought I was asking permission, I sent a PM and a thread was made, on the thread you did confirm I could make a building outside the protected zone, and what do I know? destroyed by you. I was very gutted by this because I spent a whole day digging it out and creating all that, you even teleported in breifly, If you had a problem then WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEN AND NOT THE NEXT 2 DAYS?

The end.

P.S for the latest comments:

I agree to but, it was the people who were doing it, not the idea of it.
More trusted people should be let to make the groups.

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Volutional wrote:WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEN AND NOT THE NEXT 2 DAYS?

Well maybe the fact that I had no clue about the existence of the crap due to the fact that I was battleing 13 differetnt ddos attempts. And one finally got through and DELETED THE ENTIRE WEBSITE!

and how many times do i have to say, roleplay is not about the chat or stupid nick names. Now the class schedule the house points and all the events we have planned THATS roleplay. What would you like me to do, get an elf costume and go around acting like a mentally retarded cat huh? What is your idea of roleplay ? hmm? CHAT IS NOT ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAY IS THE ACTIONS YOU TAKE TO ASSUME THE IDENTITY OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Volutional wrote:

P.S for the latest comments:

I agree to but, it was the people who were doing it, not the idea of it.
More trusted people should be let to make the groups.

The idea is what started it nothing else, you cant just take things upon yourself to set up a whole new faction, i said it was a good idea but shouldnt be put into place after things were settled. This whole death eater shit has put the server at least a week behind of schedule and im just sick of all the garbage coming from the hogwarts server. My other servers, people use their brains, in hogwarts its all

Death Eater/ Auroa Project Suspended! Colic-baby
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Yeah, there was no need for that, you wanna screw with your players be my guest, but YOUR the soul reason I'm leaving, obviously it isn't going to have an affect on your PERFECT servers which have so much to do on them. Don't waste your time, or mine.

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Volutional wrote:Yeah, there was no need for that, you wanna screw with your players be my guest, but YOUR the soul reason I'm leaving, obviously it isn't going to have an affect on your PERFECT servers which have so much to do on them. Don't waste your time, or mine.

Oh so its my fault you disobeyed the rules and started unauthorized projects, caused server disorder, and caused many members to send em angry pms....good one, there is plenty of stuff to do on the servers. You just simply started something that wasnt a good idea and when it backfired you want to blame someone who had nothing to do with it, own up to your mistake and stop being a child.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Listen, you authorised I made a base of operations, I'll even quote it:

TheiKing wrote:Im all for this Idea as long as you never use the names death eaters or voldemort. Dont use anything out of the books/movies, be original, make the name something latin (and not latin for death eaters.) Dont be screaming in chat VOLDEMORT iS RETRURNING and that garbage please as its very distracting, do it covertly. Also wait a few days as well as we still get the RP system running more efficiently. you can use this time to make a plan of action and build your base of operations outside the protected zone. (make it big not a room inside a mountain.)

This proves ONE: It's not my fault, TWO: You are blaming the wrong person, I did not start DEATH EATERS, I started a SECRET group, which only me and you knew about.

XLightzOutzX Started DEATH EATERS, Blame HIM.

Thankyou

Everything from my point of view was authorised apart from recruitment, which I didn't do. So I'm not to blame.

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 pm

AND IT WAS JUST A SMALL HOLE IN THE GROUND! YOU JUST PROOVED YOUSELF WRONG! You cant just say you worked hard on something when its a room dug in the ground. I also dont know why your so butthurt as your thing wasnt removed as far as I know, if it was outside the adminium wall then sorry but everything outside was removed from outside the wall when the map corrupted and i had to fix it. I cut all bad chunks out and used bits and peices of backups of the castle to repair it. And in all fairness.....giant adminium wall kind of SCREAMS " YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO GET OVER HERE"
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Volutional Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

For One. It was behind the spawn, near but not over the wall,
For Two. It was alot of giant rooms in a hole.
For Third. Something thats in the making is obviously not finished and will improve
You and I must know that. :/

Volutional
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Volutional wrote:For One. It was behind the spawn, near but not over the wall,
For Two. It was alot of giant rooms in a hole.
For Third. Something thats in the making is obviously not finished and will improve
You and I must know that. :/

Well if you hadnt notice we also had to sacrifice the beginnings of the ministry of magic, and half of the diagon ally gringotts vault and hogsmead got totally wiped out ....the whole area behind spawn was indeed deleted by chunk malformations
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next