To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Not needed house to be destroyed ! king I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Not needed house to be destroyed ! king

+4
kailin
trenty43
HaTo_HeRo
mafmaf919
8 posters

Go down

Not needed house to be destroyed ! king Empty Not needed house to be destroyed ! king

Post  mafmaf919 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:51 pm

hey every body

king, there is a build which noone uses can we get rid of it ? because its in the way for the muggle hotel ?

thx Smile

Last edited by mafmaf919 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
mafmaf919
mafmaf919
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18629

Back to top Go down

Not needed house to be destroyed ! king Empty Re: Not needed house to be destroyed ! king

Post  HaTo_HeRo Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 pm

mafmaf919 wrote:hey every body

king, there is a build which noone uses can we get rid of it ? because its in the way for the muggle hotel ?

thx Smile

What the hell is with the topic name man? Ministyleitis is contageous... Everyone is getting it... I seriously thought this was her topic again when I saw it...

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19581

Back to top Go down

Not needed house to be destroyed ! king Empty Re: Not needed house to be destroyed ! king

Post  trenty43 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 pm

i got probed by king so im safe and i cant get it muhahahahhahahhahaha
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18830

Back to top Go down

Post  kailin Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 pm

im gna blank it out.. ive never seen it used..

kailin
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19573

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 pm

kailin wrote:im gna blank it out.. ive never seen it used..

Er just because something isn't being used doesn't mean it doesn't have a function. No deleting of anything without my approval
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20156

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm

kailin wrote:im gna blank it out.. ive never seen it used..

Half of the castle isn't used... You going to blank that out? Lol

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kailin Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

lol all the castle is used.. that lil square thing with water in it wasnt

kailin
Mod
Mod

MCPoints : 19573

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 pm

there are many parts of the castle unused but as said yesterday im done putting my money into these things and nothing coming from it........so when the server gets shut down for non payment its gone, server relies on donations. Im not going to bail it out if there arent enough players that care enough to keep it up
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphachic Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 pm

TheiKing wrote:there are many parts of the castle unused but as said yesterday im done putting my money into these things and nothing coming from it........so when the server gets shut down for non payment its gone, server relies on donations. Im not going to bail it out if there arent enough players that care enough to keep it up

were did that come from king? I'm not tryin to contradict your post, it makes sense but that came out of nowere lol

Alphachic
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18756

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Alphachic wrote:

were did that come from king? I'm not tryin to contradict your post, it makes sense but that came out of nowere lol

No, its been an issue for quite some time. But its never been the deciding factor until now. Im just through with putting up with bad building skills, staff that goes crazy for no reason and griefs the server (happened 3 times)plus why sink boat loads of money into somethign that gets you no respect according to the majority of people im selfish and dont care..... ive ran these servers out of my own pocket for the better part of 2 years its just not right for me to be doing it anymore
not for the amount of **** I put up with. I dont know I may change my mind about closing or I may not. Things are running fine mechanics wise, but when people call me selfish when ive dedicated the majority of my time to these servers and try to give you guys the best / enjoyable server i can possibly give just .... idk it just makes me sick. It makes me not want to do anything with the server anymore its disheartening to me. Its not like I want to close the servers down. But in my opinion if im not in 100% then the quality of the server isnt what it should be....and if the quality isnt there then the server shouldnt be there. Its always been my policy to stand out from the rest of the thousands of minecraft servers out there. I think weve done a pretty good job of that but, when it comes down to it.... the members ruined it, not all but enough to make me realize that its just not practical for me to continue doing this.

But hey ... who knows i may change my mind by morning. Ya never know whats going to happen
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kressara Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 pm

I really hope you change your mind. I love this server, and I'm positive others do as well. It's the only server I've actually stayed on and continuously come back to. ):
Kressara
Kressara
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18693

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 pm

same i hope you keep this server open because while im at school half asleep i hope i can get home and go on and go on this server. but if that is your decision i respect that and i hope you go with what you want.
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18830

Back to top Go down

Post  dalty Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

I also hope that you keep the server open. It is by far the best server I have been on and no you are not mean or bossy. The last server I was they were jerks. I would like to say that you are not a mean or rude person in any way. I hope that you see more of the people that love this server then the people that don't like it so..... Please Keep The Server Open.

dalty
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18640

Back to top Go down

Post  TheiKing Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 am

Dont worry, the servers not going down I just wont be as active as I have always been.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphachic Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Kressara wrote:I really hope you change your mind. I love this server, and I'm positive others do as well. It's the only server I've actually stayed on and continuously come back to. ):

same here

Alphachic
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18756

Back to top Go down

Post  HaTo_HeRo Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

TheiKing wrote:Dont worry, the servers not going down I just wont be as active as I have always been.

I'm glad you're keeping the server open, but you shouldn't have to be putting your own money into it... If it comes down to it, you shouldn't have to pay the server rental out of your own pocket

HaTo_HeRo
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down