To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience)

+12
jeroen00127
garagband08
trenty43
Kressara
xFrozt
mrpickles71
Noblevalcren
Leekiwi
mazZza
Panneh
Blind_guard666
TheiKing
16 posters

Go down

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) Empty iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience)

Post  TheiKing Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:17 am

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) WZdOe

Hello everyone, Im just going to say this short and simple [as if I actually could Wink ]. The staff and myself have finally put together a plan to enrich the RP system, this includes, Character profiles, Out of character chat, and in character chat, as well as many other features coming in plugins have in development.

(The creator of the Apothecarium client mod has graciously allowed the iSGC™️ access to the source code of his mod for our Bukkit developers to port it to a plugin. for those un-familiar with this mod I will include links to Apothecarium mod as well as other topics i talk about in this newsletter.)

LINK TO APOTHECARIUM MOD
: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/535193-173-apothecarium-ssp/page__hl__apothecarium+mod

But what this email is all really about is you guys, the Hogwarts RP Experience™️ members. The iSGC™️ staff is looking for about 25-30 volunteers to help us build massive megabuilds. One of these megabuild has already been completed. Which is Kings Cross Station. What we need volunteers for is the building of four massive projects that you all have been either suggesting we build/ or things weve been trying to find the time to build. The following list contains the builds we need to create with you:

- Kings Cross Station ( Massive massive bulding with tunnels and grand support pillars and a amazing curved roof and grand entrance way) *UPDATE* -Has been completed on 9-2-11

- Hogsmead (this will be bigger than anything seen in the movie, complete with grand architecthure and hidden rooms as well as secret passages.)

- Platform 9 3/4 ( Platform 9 and three quarters will resemble kings cross in many ways but have various "magical" differences)

- Wizard Dueling Complex ( Massive massive structure containing 4 dueling arenas, 3 spleef arenas, 5 scavenger court arenas and 10 obstacle courses. After construction while in the Wizard Dueling Complex you will be able to use every spell the plugin allows with no restrictions (besides the spells that blow up the map.)

As a thank you to all all volunteer builders you will recieve One-Hundred and Fifty reagent blocks to be able to use your spells whenever you choose. In addition the most active volunteer builders will receive one free Indie Developer Game Pack (Redeemable on Steamworks.) with a 30 block iKingsRedeem™️ code redeemable for 30 lightstone or piston premium blocks on any iSGC™️ server. *Randomized codes will be sent to your email address so there is no choice of what item pack you receive*

As a result of all this construction the Roleplay system will definatly be enriched ten-fold. Hogwarts RP Experience™️ classes/roleplay has been suspended until construction completes (aiming for a September 9th, 2011 completion.) As a thank you to all those whom understand that this is a major development stage in the server you will receive 30 Reagent blocks upon completion of the Mega-Builds.

So yes, please volunteer and help make this server the most amazing and magical minecraft server, If you would like to volunteer please post a reply to this iSGC™️ forum thread and you will be added to the build team list and permissions group.

LINK[/b]: http://volunteer.ikingssgc.com

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) WyE2Q

Please subscribe to the iSGC Plus™️ Podcast on the iTunes Store, we care deeply about keeping our members updated on the status of our servers and on the game our servers are on, Minecraft. So we decided that news updates on the forums arent effective enough and can often create more confusion that it settles. The iSGC Plus™️ Podcast has spent months in development and it is finally here. It is currently available on the iTunes store, we are working on getting it into the Zune Marketplace as well as Rhapsody.com. Here is the iTunes link that will lead you to the podcast in the iTunes Store.

LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ikings-stargate-coalition/id456817968

Also yesterday TheiKing released the iSGC Plus™️ Application on the Android platform. After many weeks of development it is here, the official iKings Stargate Coalition of Servers gaming community application , called The
iSGC Plus™️ App. This application's main purpose is to branch out the iSGC Plus™️ Podcast across multiple platforms (starting with Android.) This application is for members of iKings Stargate Coalition™️ minecraft servers as well as other minecraft fans that like to keep up with the latest iSGC™️ news and updates as well as daily updates as to Minecraft's developing and other interesting topics that deal with Minecraft, iKingsSGC™️ as well as technology and gaming and the upcoming Civilization 5 branch of iSGC™️. This is a branch off of our weekly podcast , The iSGC Plus™️ Podcast.

LINK to iSGC Plus™️ APPLICATION : http://slideme.org/application/isgc-plus-app

Please download and install it on your Android device (built to work for Android v2.1 and above if running v2.0 and below the app MAY work but not to its full potential)

Thanks for reading this long "short and simple" news update,

TheiKing
iSGC™️ Head Administrator - Minecraft Department
iSGC™️ Head Administrator - Minecraft Department
iSGC™️ Head of Research - Civilization 5 Department
iSGC™️ Head of Research - Terraria Department
Main host - iSGC Plus™️

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) FnZhk
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20156

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) Empty Re: iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience)

Post  Blind_guard666 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 am

ill volunteer to build. Im okay for anything and i have some experience. I helped a friend make a titanic and i believe i can be on assistance in ay of these projects. Sorry to make a bad Army of Darkness reference but, "You can count on my Shteel".
Blind_guard666
Blind_guard666
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19557

Back to top Go down

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) Empty Re: iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience)

Post  Panneh Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 am

I volunteer for building too. Can't say I have major experience, but I'll help wherever I can.

Panneh
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18697

Back to top Go down

Post  mazZza Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 am

I would volunteer aswell. I was looking to do some megaobject builds so this is the perfect opportunity. I build alot so far and would describe myself as more or less experienced Wink.

Greetings Chris.

mazZza
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18537

Back to top Go down

Post  Leekiwi Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 am

I would be happy to volenteer my minecraft building skills to recreate scenes from a most magical book series/film series!

Leekiwi
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18537

Back to top Go down

Post  Noblevalcren Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 am

I would love to volunteer!
Noblevalcren
Noblevalcren
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19557

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpickles71 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 am

I would LOVE Very Happy to volunteer. As you said,this would be a perfect chance to strengthen everything "roleplay" in this server. People will love it. I have experience in building; I have helped with building a hotel, a whole city, and, i have done many things that have helped this server too.

mrpickles71
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18762

Back to top Go down

Post  xFrozt Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 pm

i wanna volunteer
xFrozt
xFrozt
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18674

Back to top Go down

Post  Kressara Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 pm

I woud love to volunteer, although I don't have much experience doing huge building projects. Nonetheless, I'm willing to help out wherever I can. (:
Kressara
Kressara
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18693

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 pm

i woulld love to help, and you have seen me build so you know how my skills are.
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18830

Back to top Go down

Post  garagband08 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 pm

count me in on every one of these things

garagband08
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18630

Back to top Go down

Post  jeroen00127 Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 am

i would like to volunteer for the builds
but just one question... Do we need to gather build materials ourselves or do we get a item thing creator....thingie mod...
and i want to have 150 reagent blocks:)

jeroen00127
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18615

Back to top Go down

iSGC Plus™ [Need Builders for mega-projects] (Hogwarts RP Experience) Empty I'd love to help!

Post  Simoa Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am

I'd like to help build. For the wizard dueling complex if you havent done so I have some ideas and a building that ive started to create to hold all the events. Very Happy

Simoa
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18740

Back to top Go down

Post  garagband08 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

jeroen00127 wrote:i would like to volunteer for the builds
but just one question... Do we need to gather build materials ourselves or do we get a item thing creator....thingie mod...
and i want to have 150 reagent blocks:)
iking will prob make another group just for spawning items

garagband08
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  trenty43 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 pm

hey king are me and garageband08 already considered to be some of the mega builders just wanna know
trenty43
trenty43
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18830

Back to top Go down

Post  garagband08 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 pm

so do i but if not im fine with whatever decision you make Smile

garagband08
Builder
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphachic Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm

id looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee to help please PM me unless you have enough people.

Alphachic
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18756

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaShlee Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:41 pm

I would love to volunteer as a builder too.
I have already registered into a house, so I've had a quick look around. I have built many castles in the past and I would be more than happy to help out.
Many Thanks,
Martha

MarthaShlee
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18457

Back to top Go down

Post  googler_ Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:06 pm

I'll help out and become a builder. Thanks.
googler_
googler_
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18670

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down