To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :(

3 posters

Go down

I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( Empty I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :(

Post  YKargon Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be playing on the server very often anymore. I don't have much time and have a lot of stuff to do so visits to the server will be uncommon and very brief. I love the server and hope it will thrive; the idea is great and has gotten off to a pretty good start. I had a good time Smile on the server. I'm sad that I won't be able to see quidditch, it seems like iKing and staff have put a lot of work into it!

Bye guys! ~YKargon

YKargon
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18765

Back to top Go down

I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( Empty Re: I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :(

Post  Brogren Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Noes! Sad
Brogren
Brogren
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 18797

Back to top Go down

I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :( Empty Re: I'm not gonna be able to log into the server very often :(

Post  TheiKing Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

aka he found another server Very Happy
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20180

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  YKargon Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 am

It's a she xD. And no iKing, I haven't found another server. I don't think I'll be able to play Minecraft much anymore Sad . Minecraft is awesome Sad .

YKargon
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 18765

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down