To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality)

2 posters

Go down

Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) Empty Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality)

Post  jcamilowps Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

I might make a SMp map based off ForestLand, especially designed for Adventure servers. I'll most likely need people to help me. I might post screenies or whatnot of my progress soon. If anyone wants to suggest something for the map, please say so.

jcamilowps
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19558

Back to top Go down

Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) Empty Re: Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality)

Post  TheiKing Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 pm

jcamilowps wrote:I might make a SMp map based off ForestLand, especially designed for Adventure servers. I'll most likely need people to help me. I might post screenies or whatnot of my progress soon. If anyone wants to suggest something for the map, please say so.
if you could host it that would be awesome and it would add more popularity to the server
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20160

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) Empty Re: Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality)

Post  TheiKing Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 pm

jcamilowps wrote:I might make a SMp map based off ForestLand, especially designed for Adventure servers. I'll most likely need people to help me. I might post screenies or whatnot of my progress soon. If anyone wants to suggest something for the map, please say so.
if you could host it that would be awesome and it would add more popularity to the server
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 20160

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Future Adventure SMP map (ForestLand in reality) Empty Money and Servers

Post  jcamilowps Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:02 am

I've been trying to start mapping on my own server, but I tend to not be able to due to the timeouts and lagg. Maybe you have a small server slot we could use for mapping? I mean, if you can. If it bothers you, I can still go and do the map slowly with time-outs.

jcamilowps
Builder
Builder

MCPoints : 19558

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum