To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To access all parts of this site please register or login to experience all of the iKings Stargate Coalition!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSGC QuickCHAT!

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Hogwarts RP Experience [Pre-Launch Whitelist Thread]
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm by trenty43

» Whats your age?
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am by xFrozt

» can you let me come on because i want to build.
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am by Alphachic

» Look This Theiking (i hope you wont be angry)
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 pm by Sunshine102

» Hogwarts RP Experience Backstory [Pre-Lauch]
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am by Blind_guard666

» My whitelist application?
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm by Tmaples

» Question & answer with HaTo_HeRo
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm by HaTo_HeRo

» Little good and frendly idea for server :D
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm by TheiKing

» iSGC Plus Newsletter: VERY IMPORTANT!
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 am by TheiKing

» A mini idea I had for the server!
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am by Blind_guard666

» Head's of House's
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm by Loganscottman91

» The New Hogwarts Exp Timeline
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Dear iKing...
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm by Loganscottman91

» Apothecarium Mod Bukkit Project Proposal
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am by Blind_guard666

» Banned Griefers: Named, Blamed and Shamed.
Rules and Regulations: Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am by Blind_guard666

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rules and Regulations: Intro

Go down

Rules and Regulations: Intro Empty Rules and Regulations: Intro

Post  TheiKing Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 pm

We want everyone to have fun exploring and building on our server, but we do have some rules and regulations that we ask residents to follow. Reading them in advance will allow you to know what is acceptable and what is not. Our policies are constantly updated and expanded as new situations present themselves. If there is a drastic change to the Terms of Use, we may ask all residents to re-sign so that we know everyone is current.

We want our residents to know that we are a caring community that does its best to maintain the peace, and do everything in our power to allow equal opportunity for everyone to enjoy their time on our server. Please read all of the rules, even if you think you know them. Doing your part to read and understand them will help make it possible for all of us to spend more time adding new features and helping to build a bigger and better community while spending less time policing the server and its residents.

Additionally, forms for reporting griefers and appealing bans are also available in this section.
TheiKing
TheiKing
Admin
Admin

MCPoints : 19984

http://ikingssgc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down